L.A. Rams @ Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
It's a legal hit. But if you do that to my QB, I'm begging my coach for a chance to deliver a crackback block to you with my helmet to your jaw (Hines Ward style).
I'm not waiting, I'm not asking, I'm proceeding to the scene post haste and going after Sherman with severe malice while Goff is rebooting his GPS. I'd be starting the line brawl to end all line brawls. There's no way you get away with a shot like that against my teammate, my brother. I wasn't raised that way...

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I laughed at the Seahawks Punter getting KO'd because Carroll was being a douchebag. I also laughed at Michael Bennett getting KO'd after his celebration. Looks like karma got the Seahawks today. :LOL:

Karma is indeed a biotch....

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Burn it, or wipe your ass with it and flush down where it belongs.
There probably isn't enough substance in the Rams playbook to effectively wipe your ass with it. It would be like trying to wipe the :poop: off your ass with :poop:.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Our only points came off of ST just as our ST coordinator becomes the HC, strange coincidence.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Not sure how this was inappropriate? Also seemed I got my wish lol
I thought Greg did a good job with the defense.The fact that some
of our players had given up was not Greg's fault.That award
goes to Fisher.Everybody knew Greg would be gone.Rarely
do coaches remain,with a new HC coming in.
Not sure why you felt the need to drag out a thread this old
I removed the rating.So you can remove me from your people to
kill list.:notsure:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I thought Greg did a good job with the defense.The fact that some
of our players had given up was not Greg's fault.That award
goes to Fisher.Everybody knew Greg would be gone.Rarely
do coaches remain,with a new HC coming in.
Not sure why you felt the need to drag out a thread this old
I removed the rating.So you can remove me from your people to
kill list.:notsure:

Lol no people to kill list here. I was just updating my profile when I noticed I had exactly 1 inappropriate vote so I checked it out and found it funny.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Some of you folks worry too much about those danged (what IS the right term?) likes, dislikes, hahaha's, beers, snowflakes, and whatnot....... They don't add up to anything, and no matter how many "inapproriates" or "likes" you have, I will still send you the same Xmas present (lump of coal?)

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I only got 2 flv, and have no clue why. :thinking: Just posted my opinion. :icare:(prolly get another "inap" for this post too, ):violin: :sadwalk: I'll be fighting mad if I get that "Brady" sig though.:boxing:

Really folks the "likes are nice if you really care what folks think. I guess when you get my age (pushing 70) you tend not to care too much about it.:giveup:

Last edited: