PREGAME L.A. at Green Bay ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rypien is still young and inexperienced. Who knows... maybe the light will come on. His ceiling could be a game manager like Purdy. We can only hope.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Have you seen any of his starts with Denver?
:laugh4:

In all seriousness any lesser QB can have one of those games where he plays like his ass is on fire and overachieves. Any given Sunday and all that applies too, even with Rypien at QB. And Green Bay isn't exactly a threat now that Rodgers is gone, that sort of makes this game a bit of a snoozer and very winnable. But hopefully Stafford plays.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Looked pretty good against the Cards last year even though the team had completely quit on its coach
Well, for that matter did you see Wilson in Denver last year? That tells me more about the coach than the player.
Okay Gentlemen, I will leave it in your hands and will be very happy to dine on crow come Monday.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
No Ernest Jones on Sunday. Not sure I can stomach watching a full game of Rozenboom and Reeder…

RamWoodie

Legend
Okay Gentlemen, I will leave it in your hands and will be very happy to dine on crow come Monday.
Sounds good. I saw the kid on his presser and I saw him against Dallas after Stafford went down. He needs to get comfortable. From what I saw and heard he understands what he needs to do and work on. With his mobility I think he'll do ok as long as McVay doesn't ask too much from him. Obviously McVay didn't sign the guy just yo hold a clip board.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Yeah from the latest presser it doesn't appear Stafford will play. I don't know. This game could get very ugly quick. Offense hasn't been good and now with Stafford out it' not going to look better.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Yeah from the latest presser it doesn't appear Stafford will play. I don't know. This game could get very ugly quick. Offense hasn't been good and now with Stafford out it' not going to look better.
Humor me Coach McVay, go with 12 personnel and ride Darryl Henderson & Royce Freeman like they are ten cent ponies.

muggmeister

Rookie

Ellard80

Legend
really? I didn't get that read necessarily. It was pretty much the same as all week.

But i was wrong about joe burrow... so i could be wrong for sure.

Plus they are going to not reveal this until game time even if they did know.

Last edited:

oldnotdead

Legend
Interestingly Donald is saying some interesting things about Rypien. Coming in like he did last week is rough Now with a full week to work with the first team and for McVay to tweak the offense for him it could be a different story. It didn't sound like AD was patronizing, but talking genuinely about Brett. There is a reason they kept him on the team. If he plays well going forward win or lose, wave bye bye to Stetson.

But again go 12 personnel and Kupp and Nacua if he plays or Atwell / Skowronek if he doesn't. Use Freeman as the lead RB and it will give Brett two WRs, and a RB or TE as his targets. Shorten up the routes until they get a gauge on the Packer front 7.

Defensively forget the read / react shit and just go after Love and he will turn it over either by fumbling or throwing INTs.

This feels like a 13 -7 Ram win kind of game.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
IDK I don’t think that highly of Rypien I would rather have Love as a backup to Stafford then Rypien.
I've never been a fan of Love. Maybe he could be a backup. But I just don't think he has the judgment, accuracy or leadership to start very long for the Pack. I will be very surprised if he sticks in that role.

NYCRam

Rookie
Are we ever gonna play this team at home again? Like, in the history of the NFL...?

What in the literal fuck, NFL...what...the...fuck.
We play them at Home next year. Actually this is only our 3rd consecutive game at Lambeau, which is the maximum allowed under the current scheduling algorithm. People get confused because that playoff game is thrown in the mix which obviously isn't part of the normal scheduling.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
McVay said Stafford is progressing well. Hopefully he can go. Rypien's throws looked pretty bad last week. The only thing we can hope is he does better after practicing with the first team this week.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Hope Stafford can go, but, it's only a matter of time till he's out for the year with his mounting issues. Back, hand, hip. I mean come on. Hopefully this is his last season with the team. He needs to retire after the year.