PREGAME L.A. at Green Bay ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NYCRam

Rookie
I swear we have had to play at Lambeau for like the last consecutive 5 seasons, not sure how that happens or how fair that is. Have the packers every had to step foot in SoFi? At any rate, we can definitely win this if no guys by the name of Brett or Dresser take a snap.
This will be the 3rd consecutive season and match between the clubs (not including Playoffs of course) the Rams have gone to play in Green Bay. That is the maximum under the current league scheduling algorithm. Green Bay last came to Los Angeles in 2018. In 2024 Green Bay comes to L..A. (to take over our Stadium, yayyyy)

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
If you ever wanted to see the Rams @Lambeau this is a good time to do it.

The get in price is $60.00. By game time that's probably going to be as low as $25.00.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I swear we have had to play at Lambeau for like the last consecutive 5 seasons, not sure how that happens or how fair that is. Have the packers every had to step foot in SoFi? At any rate, we can definitely win this if no guys by the name of Brett or Dresser take a snap.
Well when the Rams play in LA it's still in Lambeau. :laugh4:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Just curious -- do the renters play away games at home also??? :thinking:

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Disagree GIF
Think I would rather have Rypien than Jordan Love. No idea how Rypien may perform but imo Love will not be starting for the Pack for very long.

Pack need to keep going with Love a bit more to give some cover to the GM for drafting him, but at some point Lafleur will have to protect his own job and bench him.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Think I would rather have Rypien than Jordan Love. No idea how Rypien may perform but imo Love will not be starting for the Pack for very long.

Pack need to keep going with Love a bit more to give some cover to the GM for drafting him, but at some point Lafleur will have to protect his own job and bench him.
IDK I don’t think that highly of Rypien I would rather have Love as a backup to Stafford then Rypien.

oldnotdead

Legend
I think they start Brett and dress Stafford as their backup.

Rypien strikes me as a dink and dunk offense type of QB. He has problems throwing passes with touch. McVay must run the ball and shorten the pass routes. KIS on offense. Give him short to medium routes with two reads then throw away. But IMO Freeman will probably be his best friend. This is the kind of game you sit Atwell and play 12 personnel and run and pass out of that base. If you go 21 then use Skowronek not Atwell to give him a bigger target.

Playing 12 personnel he will have Kupp or Nacua as read #1 and Havenstein as #2 and throw away if not there.

If they can get the run attack going the Rams win this game. Just as simple as that. Brett knows if he plays well he can earn a backup spot next year as well. Who knows Rypien could be the Ram's Purdy. :eyeroll:

On defense they can't simply sit back, they must attack Love and he will turn the ball over.

Sacks:
Donald 2
Young 1.5
Hoecht 1.5

Love passing yards <200 yds with 2 INTs , I TD (DK is good for giving up one TD/game)

Final score Rams 13
GB 7

RamWoodie

Legend
Does ANYONE think we can win if Stafford doesn't play? I officially dont.
I think folks are selling Rypien kid short and will be surprised on how he does Sunday.

It's funny sometimes that you don't know what you have until the lights come on...We'll see if he starts.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think folks are selling Rypien kid short and will be surprised on how he does Sunday.

It's funny sometimes that you don't know what you have until the lights come on...We'll see if he starts.
Have you seen any of his starts with Denver?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Outstanding, I'm not alone!
I think he would be fine as well

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Green Bay's offense is bad. But so is our defense. This game
will probably tell us more about what we have.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Are we ever gonna play this team at home again? Like, in the history of the NFL...?

What in the literal fuck, NFL...what...the...fuck.