Kurt Warners twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Yer killing me.
Just bring back Austin Davis and let's keep rollin'.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
How sweet would that be. Maybe it could erase from my mind's eye the awful sight of seeing him in a Cardinals costume...I mean uniform.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm sure he gets paid handsomely right now and doesn't have to have his head knocked off his shoulders at the same time. Plus, we all know Brenda isn't gonna let him go back into that situation.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Boy a 42 yr old Kurt Warner Return?????would that be an instant top NFL story line for the Rams 2013 season. I take QB Warner & a gimpy one leg sure catch WR Holt back in a minute. Sure would keep me in front of the Rams games...other than that I really doubt the rest of the games will draw any interest from many. The dome will be empty but a Warner return ??? The dome will be full.

Those 5 QB names mentioned above made me laugh....& then I get sick.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I checked this yesterday. According to the Dolphins' official site he's not on their active roster or the practice squad
But the kid played horrible in the preseason. What's the interest?

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
But the kid played horrible in the preseason. What's the interest?

Other than a knowledge of the play book, no real interest from me. I'd seen a few people mention his name so checked if he was available

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Other than a knowledge of the play book, no real interest from me. I'd seen a few people mention his name so checked if he was available
okay, I gotcha. But isn't the training camp playbook being thrown in the trash can? So, maybe not so important.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
okay, I gotcha. But isn't the training camp playbook being thrown in the trash can? So, maybe not so important.

It's the same book but the focus has shifted to the chapters with more fat dudes in

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah,,, way better than the crew-cut look she was sporting back in 2000.
Sorry but is that EVER a good look for a chick? Even if certain chicks can look hot with short hair (debatable), they look much hotter with long hair.