Kurt Warners twitter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Kurt Warner3 hours ago via Twitter

· A part of me would love 2 call a team needing a QB 2 see if I could still do it! The rest of me is shouting "Idiot, enjoy retirement"!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

· A part of me would love 2 call a team needing a QB 2 see if I could still do it! The rest of me is shouting "Idiot, enjoy retirement"!
If you copy the link (details) and post it here into the "media" button above, it'll display the tweet.
Most times.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
He could be talking about the Cardinals. Palmer isn't exactly lighting it up.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol I actually copied his Facebook page lol I don't twit

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler

What the heck, give em a shot:bigup:

Slappy967

Starter
Welcome to the best possible scenario ladies & gents. Well outside of Brady Quinnof course lol.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Don't tease us like that Kurt! But even with Warner on this team, at 3-4 what are the chances of even making the playoffs?

Slappy967

Starter
i am completely and unapologetically biased so i will say with Warner we realistically COULD make the playoffs.

PhxRam

If you copy the link (details) and post it here into the "media" button above, it'll display the tweet.
Most times.

you dont need the media button.. Just paste the url.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I see.....

Well, it doesn't get any easier than that, now does it.

V3

Hall of Fame
Just the thought of Warner playing for us again gets me all giddy inside.

Stop playing with my emotions!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kurt Warner playing again for the Rams would be amazing. But it won't happen. Sigh.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Don't tease us like that Kurt! But even with Warner on this team, at 3-4 what are the chances of even making the playoffs?
Even he played like crap, I'd turn the TV on to go see Warner again. Shit, I might even fly to St Louis to watch it live. Do it, Kurt!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Even he played like crap, I'd turn the TV on to go see Warner again. shyte, I might even fly to St Louis to watch it live. Do it, Kurt!

It would sell tickets, wouldn't it? But I'm sure he wont play for what we could pay him, which would be next to nothing thanks to the salary cap.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He ain't talking about the stupid Cardinals! His heart sunk into his chest, when Bradford was rolling on the ground in pain, just like the rest of us. He sees a LOT of wasted talent on our team and his return could make a huge difference. Whatever... there isnt much to enjoy in retirement if you don't have anything to accomplish. It's like enjoying your last supper before walking the green mile.