Kurt Warner: "The Patriots outplayed us and deserved to be Super Bowl champs"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He might.

I'd certainly be guarded about what I said if I had a cushy job that I liked.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'll say it again.

He's not in the Hall of Fame.

How his faith plays into this, I dunno, but I DO know that working at the NFL Network has to allow him to be more keenly aware of the impact of even one statement.

Warner should be in the HoF, no doubt...but he's got doubters. He's going to risk that by relitigating a lost game? Why? Even if it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that every rumor ever is categorically true...what difference will it make for him NOW?

None. And anything less only damages him in the eyes of HoF voters...at least some and for Warner, he's going to need every vote he can get.

Once that Gold Jacket is put on, you may or may not hear more definitive statements ala Faulk, but give the guy a break.

Would ANY of you risk the Hall of Fame just to vent a little?

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
They're not going to strip away the Pat's Super Bowl, and Kurt knows this. No use in fighting it now.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It's Warner, he never says anything negative or bad about a person or a team, or a city........he always takes that path.

Look at his history, he even said nice things about Martz after Martz shit on him. It's how Warner rolls.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
He might.

I'd certainly be guarded about what I said if I had a cushy job that I liked.
It's not very Jesus-like. And he's supposed to be a very good student of biblical history. Jesus didn't teach us to cow tow to institutions or hierarchy to protect ourselves, or dishonest practices such as what the Patriots are doing.

They're not going to strip away the Pat's Super Bowl, and Kurt knows this. No use in fighting it now.
Kurt supposedly answers to the higher authority, a different set of rules than those created by the NFL or other men.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ah, I miss kurt, no point to bitching about stuff he has no control over.

Deep down, he knows the impact that game has in his life. If he can let it go, we probably should also and his life turned out pretty good.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Warner didn't exactly say what the title says if you read the entire quote.

He basically said that everything swirling around the team makes you question if they did something to gain an upper hand and brings doubt into your mind.

This.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
At the risk of alienating a lot of the terrific Rams fans here, I've moved on simply because I have too many other important things to deal with in my life...Almost of equal importance (to me) is the fact that if something like this is obviously never going to change (the outcome or public sentiment on either side), I can't, or won't, continue to harp on it simply to make a statement..

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
ouch.jpg