Kupp????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
When he gets back its going to be interesting how they group the recievers.....

Does puka go into Atwells spot.. and Atwell into Vans?

Or does Puka just spell Kupp... or does Kupp spell other spots....?
Puka= Woods, Tutu= Cooks, and Kupp=Kupp

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
At this point LT is the key. We need Boom to hold it down until Jackson returns. If he can't do that we are fucked. And from there we won't be trading for shit at the deadline or worrying too much about Kupp because Stafford will be living on borrowed time.

Our season now depends on Boom staying healthy. Which terrifies me. Also and btw him needing to hit the fucking tent every other game to check out his booboo and missing half the snaps is bad too. We need his ass in there doing the job.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
At this point LT is the key. We need Boom to hold it down until Jackson returns. If he can't do that we are fucked. And from there we won't be trading for shit at the deadline or worrying too much about Kupp because Stafford will be living on borrowed time.

Our season now depends on Boom staying healthy. Which terrifies me. Also and btw him needing to hit the fucking tent every other game to check out his booboo and missing half the snaps is bad too. We need his ass in there doing the job.
He dinged his shoulder in the Frisco game, but you play thru that kind of stuff. His toughness maybe lacking.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
They should rest Kupp as long as is needed. The reality is we are not going to compete for a Super Bowl this season. Therefore, the top priority should be ensuring a complete, total, and successful rehab for Kupp, so that he can put this injury behind him, and that it does not become a nagging issue throughout his career or something that will perpetually carry a significant re-aggravation risk. Kupp is getting older. He should still have several good years left. But he was an older rookie to begin with, and is certainly starting to develop an injury history. If the offense was a disaster like last year, or if the Rams were getting rolled, I could see arguments to bring Kupp back ASAP to stave off a losing culture etc. But as things currently are, the team is building some nice momentum, the young WRs are getting meaningful experience and snaps in key roles, the team and passing game are competitive, and things are trending up. Let Cooper take his time. If he's ready by week 5, excellent.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He dinged his shoulder in the Frisco game, but you play thru that kind of stuff. His toughness maybe lacking.
Yes and once again I would probably need a trip to the hospital for that shit. But I'm not being paid to do the job, and we badly need guys who can string games together. So if he can't do that...

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes and once again I would probably need a trip to the hospital for that shit. But I'm not being paid to do the job, and we badly need guys who can string games together. So if he can't do that...
Totally agree and see plenty of players around the league doing it with no problem.

Makes me wonder if it is a cultural thing or a preparation issue that makes so many of our linemen miss time?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I really hope this isn't a nerve/degenerative type injury. I just get a weird feeling that it's worse than any of us realize.

I gotta stop staying at Holiday Inn Express.......