Kupp/Woods

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Kupps two bad plays today do not cancel out all the good plays he has made ..gurley made some boneheaded okays tavon has made some

It happens they are humans not machines

Plus I have a hard time taking anyone serious if they can’t get a guy’s name right
I like Kupp and think he is and will be a productive pro, but it's not just today. He pretty much has had a drop in every game, some were crucial.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I like our group of receivers, and I hope we can keep them together. Thomas made some plays when Woods was out. Cooper is a hell of a punt/kick returner. Reynolds is going to be solid. Kupp made a couple of mistakes, but he's done a ton of good things in his young career. That's not even mentioning Woods and Watkins.

I hope Woods is okay. If not, next man up. And unlike our corners, I have full confidence in our receivers to step up.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched the fumble play again in slow mo

Kupp barely makes the catch with his fingertips .. as he tucks it into the crook of his arm and it gets hit almost instantly

That’s a great play by the defender ..

jap

Legend
Kupp, like any other rookie, is getting exposed to the harder hitting, the faster recovery times, and general greater savviness of NFL players over the collegiate ranks. For rookies, this is like a culture shock treatment, and he will improve with time. I expect him to be better by post season time and even better next season. Ditto for all the other rookies being exposed to NFL caliber play now.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Kupp is already one if the top slot Recievers in the leauge . He will be just fine , he has made a few rookie plays but nothing to worry about .

Without him on 3rd down this offense does not look the same

Memphis Ram

Legend
Kupps a nice slot WR who has benefited greatly by playing against opposing teams 3rd best CB and Goff targeting him on so many plays.

But, in hindsight, with Gerald Everett being used so sparingly, I can't help but to wonder how things would be if the team had selected JuJu Smith-Schuster instead.
:hiding:

pididdy

UDFA
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kupps two bad plays today do not cancel out all the good plays he has made ..gurley made some boneheaded okays tavon has made some

It happens they are humans not machines

Plus I have a hard time taking anyone serious if they can’t get a guy’s name right
Cupp has more than two bad plays this year

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cupp has more than two bad plays this year
again piediddly i dont take anyone serious unless they can get the name right ...especially of players of the team they purport to follow

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I think Kup continues to improve as he matures ...
Kup_tale.jpg

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
obvious troll ... is obvious ..bye piddly d

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupps a nice slot WR who has benefited greatly by playing against opposing teams 3rd best CB and Goff targeting him on so many plays.

But, in hindsight, with Gerald Everett being used so sparingly, I can't help but to wonder how things would be if the team had selected JuJu Smith-Schuster instead.
:hiding:

Yes. It was so awful having the highest scoring offense in the nfl.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
This is the 1st injury related adversity that McVay has had to deal with...Let's see how he and his team reacts against a formidable foe...