Kromer vs. Kromer Premier Opening Night

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Personally I believe when Aaron Kromer became the Run game coordinator he lost the hands on teaching that makes him an excellent O’Line coach.
I agree. Once he became Run Game Coordinator - his handling of the offensive line went downhill

Too much to do with both jobs

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I agree. Once he became Run Game Coordinator - his handling of the offensive line went downhill

Too much to do with both jobs
Yep! The best thing he could have done was leave. Zak Kromers sister is super hot!! She knows her football &(is?) was a Rams fan. She did a interview with John Sullivan 3 years ago that was real good.

The changing of coaching positions is cool to see like Shula as a DB’s coach & Thomas as the TE’s coach.Is he still the run game coordinator?

Just shows how much TE blocking might or has played a role in the run game.Mundt was missed a bit,but Blanton should be better in 2022.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
You didn't have include the blue font. :ROFLMAO:

I’m just looking for your speculation on AD99 at this point.

The offensive line is in good hands with Carberry.Now Roger Saffold playing for The Bills is going to be a Big Time Match up with

AD99 vs Roger Saffold. It was funny seeing J.Brown go up against AD99 In training camp.They tried to get him to block AD99 & move to the next drill after the first time.Then they went to more times & it was Laughable.

Never really remember AD99 much In training camp,because he once again was holding out.

Freaking Pisses Me Off that Gurley & Goff were never put in that spot & given The Big Bucks.

One thing you know about AD99 is he works harder than most players & will be ready. Game shape though was tested & was questionable one season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Aaron Kromer has moved on as he was hired by the Buffalo Bills taking over for the popular Bobby Johnson, who followed Offensive Coordinator Brian Daboll to New York

That brings up an interesting storyline for opening night… The Bills have a new offensive coordinator in Ken Dorsey.

Our old buddy Rob Boras is in Buffalo too, coaching Tight Ends.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That brings up an interesting storyline for opening night… The Bills have a new offensive coordinator in Ken Dorsey.

Our old buddy Rob Boras is in Buffalo too, coaching Tight Ends.
I'm really hoping that Ken "Tommy" Dorsey makes a mess of the Bills offense and they really miss Brian Daboll. Doubtful, but I'm hoping. Part of the reason I wrote the article is because of opening night and the fact that Kromer coached here.

Rob Boras, wow, so glad he's no longer the Offensive Coordinator, but Boras is a solid TE Coach IMO and Dawson Knox is a sleeper in that offense.