Kevin Demoff ??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I can go on about what I think about him for a long time.Try to stay positive.

1. I’ll start with he means well, and loves The Rams organization.
2. He has been put in difficult situations over the years.
3. He stepped up in the Fisher firing.
4.Signing of Mcvay & having Wade Phillips tied to the deal.
5.Knows The Rams personal as good as anyone.
6.Try’s to make The Rams experience a special one.

I can go on a Rant & put 100 more good things he has done as well.

My point is he has his hands on everything & the NUMBER ONE thing I’m MAD about is
he is more like his DAD when it comes to CONTRACTS!! THINKs more as a AGENT than the King Dog

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
He is a great businessman and does whats best for the Rams, however...

My Rant is that he lied to St. Louis fans about anything regarding the move or potential move That is all I have to say about that. I am no longer angry about that, but you see what the Raiders did. They said they were moving and the fans will showed up after hearing of the move.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
THINKs more as a AGENT than the King Dog

Mmmmm hot dogs
3B901BC2-9B73-4208-BC5B-EB442CCF4FF0.jpeg

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
He is a great businessman and does whats best for the Rams, however...

My Rant is that he lied to St. Louis fans about anything regarding the move or potential move That is all I have to say about that. I am no longer angry about that, but you see what the Raiders did. They said they were moving and the fans will showed up after hearing of the move.
What makes him a great business man?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don’t recall the Rams being in cap trouble since he took over. Look back before he got here and do a comparison. It’s oogly.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don’t recall the Rams being in cap trouble since he took over. Look back before he got here and do a comparison. It’s oogly.

Demoff has been around awhile, Didn’t he hire Little Billy Boy. ???

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Devaney? Good question, and I think you're right but I also think that was when the Rams had the Shaw/Zygmunt stink on em. Not sure how much autonomy Demoff had at that point.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I’ll say Is this, he got in my way when I needed a wee in the pub in London the day before the Bengals game..........and for that reason I’m out.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Devaney? Good question, and I think you're right but I also think that was when the Rams had the Shaw/Zygmunt stink on em. Not sure how much autonomy Demoff had at that point.

Stan Kronke has always paid his players. That has never been the problem.
The thing that sucks is they pay players to contracts they can’t keep.
JL#55 & Chris Long are my examples with Kevin Demoff. Les Snead I believe is not the guy putting the numbers together. I do hate his QUOTE about Cory Littleton & a guy they didn’t lock up early.
Just think The Rams releases Nick Foles.
Les Snead helped get rid of Sam Bradford & is contract as well. Yes & Robert Quinn & Alec Ogletree!!
Just think Demoff has made player friendly contracts like he is an AGENT. Stan Kronke pays his players & Rams don’t manage the Cap All that well.
Clay !! Coleman’s contract was actually perfect this season. I’d even say Sullivan’s as well,but The Rams cut him which hurt the team so MCSNEAD is playing there part as well right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yes, and that’s when the Rams were upside down in the cap because of the back loaded contracts from the previous dipshit. They had to unload a lot of players and retool. You remember those two putrid years, do you not? Is your concern now about his GM hires?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whelp....I am not trained nor equipped to criticize Demoff. Even if I was, I don't have perfect information from all aspects of personnel decisions. I figure that Stan Kroenke is a multi-billionaire and didn't get to be that way without taking the pulse of his various businesses in how they are being operated by his employees. Not gonna worry about it, because I know the guy whose money is on the line with the Rams is infinitely more interested in having it perform at a high level, than any of us. jmho.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He does a hell of a lot more than just handle contract decisions. He has done a great job for the Rams and the LA community.
A simple google search will inform you on all the work he does.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I think we have tried to do the right thing both for the organization and the players. Unfortunately we have had some things out of our control affect some of our biggest assets EX: TG30, Cooks and even Talib and Peters. Un timely injuries and certainly some probably wrongly assessed fits have hurt us. I still say MP was used wrong and that isn't really a personnel issue entirely and Talib played well until he was injured but did bring leadership. We misplayed the O.L last year we can all agree.

Moving forward I don't see us being so eager to secure players so early like Todd and even Jared but again I think the assessment at the time and intent were in line.

Until the draft ends I am reluctant to call this offseason a fail but my eyes are open. I have read and agree that we are doing it right to a degree. We made our run and now have to adjust to the price of success and unfortunate injuries. IF as an organization you believe in Jared you need to be fluid in your moves. It is now on the shoulders of S Mc more than ever but if you believe in him and his staff and system you need to move forward within the boundaries of the talent/cost pool.

All successful franchises face this and most fail to retain their success. I know when more change is made (F.O and Coach) usually out of fear it is often a longer road back. We still have a lot of talent well above the league average and if we shore up the O.L we will be fine moving forward.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yes, and that’s when the Rams were upside down in the cap because of the back loaded contracts from the previous dipshit. They had to unload a lot of players and retool. You remember those two putrid years, do you not? I addressed your concern about Demoff’s allocation of funds by pointing out how we’ve been okay with the cap since then. Is your concern now about his GM hires?

Les Snead has done an unbelievable job. My point is the salaries. Higbee turned it on, & will see how Big Rob Havenstien plays out.
RAMsey is key. I like B. Cooks,but at what price. I’ll give The Rams credit for what is turning out to be one of there best All-Time FA’s in Robert Woods.

I really like this A. Robinson signing as well.The Rams are in Excellent shape. Just hate to see the waste in Todd Gurley.
If The Rams draft the RB from Wisconsin I’ll be really happy. That is a good way to make up the difference.

bluecoconuts

Legend
How many threads do we need complaining about our management?

Oh, we're complaining about management? About damn time.

The damn moderators on this damn board have been censoring us for too damn long! It's time to rise up, my fellow posters! Rise up and demand that the boobie threat allows for topless photos! Too long have we been teased by a thin shirt or a bikini top 3 sizes to small! Free the nipple! Fight the man!

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Kevin Demoff is a great guy and cares deeply about the Rams and their fans both in LA and around the world. He helped lead us to the SuperBowl and made us tough team to beat in the competitive NFL. He has his faults like everyone else on this planet and he has made mistakes just like everybody else on this planet. I know he, McVay, Snead and Kronke would love for the Rams to hoist the Lombardi Trophy and make LA proud of its football team. I know the Rams will make it to the Promised land this year or next. Guaranteed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.