Kenny Britt Wired at OTAs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I see Britt doing for our recs. what Fisher intended Finnegan to do for our DBs,instill the "Titan" attitude,hope he can walk the walk for a year or two,what'd be even better is if he has a monster year but F's up minerly right after the season and we do with him what we did with Dunbar, a very good rec. on the cheap would be great.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I love the confidence. I just hope he can cash the check he's writing.

If nothing else the competition level has been raised big time for our young receivers. Britt's experience will push them,,, hopefully to the point were Britt is forced to the bench because he can't beat our young guys out of a job.

RamsFan14

Starter
I couldn't understand half the sh@t he was saying in the beginning... I love it anyway! That was awesome LOL

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I'm going to go on record and say that Britt (as long as he doesn't get injured again) WILL be our #1 WR and a decent one at that. I'm not going to put him in the Fitzgerald/CJ/Julio/AJGreen mold, but a decent #1. Like Crabtree is for the 9ers. Not special, but gets the job done. And his "tude" along with his physicality is going to rub off on the young guys. He will supply that deep sideline threat that we had with Alexander. He will be a beast in the RZ. And he will open things up for the young guys to get their chances.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Has anyone in the media asked him about what he's done to turn himself around? I'd like to hear what he has to say about that.

We don't seem to get stories like that out of the St Louis media.

For the life of me I don't understand why someone can't do a personal interest story for once!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
We don't seem to get stories like that out of the St Louis media.

For the life of me I don't understand why someone can't do a personal interest story for once!
I think he has been asked and fends it off with "That is the past and I'm moving on.." type of thing, no?

RamsFan14

Starter
I think he'll be our best WR we've had in a few years. He does seem kinda silly, but he does have a lot of talent. I say Britt, Austin, and Cook lead the teams in receptions. Britt with his outside presence, Austin in the slot (or outside), and Cook doing his thing at TE switching to slot too. Britt can be a big piece to this puzzle! I like the signing a lot!

RamsFan14

Starter
"Real talk... Your job is to make the QB look good" I like that a lot, that's what leaders say even when the REAL QB isn't throwing the ball. I hope he's re-energized to make a big impact here, not fully sure what happened in Tennessee when it came to his attitude. He seems to be saying all the right things in interviews and on the field. I like that quote a lot though, he sounds like he's leading the charge at WR!

Last edited:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
"Real talk... Your job is to make the QB look good" I like that a lot, that's what leaders say even when the REAL QB isn't throwing the ball. I hope he's re-energized to make a big impact here, not fully sure what happened in Tennessee when it came to his attitude. He seems to be saying all the right things in interviews and on the field. Like that quote a lot though, he sounds like he's leading the charge at WR!
That's the thing. He seems to be saying ... doing the right things. He seems motivated. He seems revived. I'm looking to cash in on that. Until he does something in the "now" that would say otherwise, I am fully in his corner.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
So I was yapping with a Cheateriots fan at a while back. He was talking big on how the Patsies would sign Britt and dominate (he does this on various potential signees.)I said he'd be a Ram. Now that I was right, he cooled off on it. I brought up that Kenny Britt is looking really good and how our defense is awesome. He said "you don't have a QB." Haha! That's the quaking opposition's fans in a nut shell. You know they're scared. It's all they got! What will they say when Sam's delivery fire balls along with our crushing running game? Yep, not a dang thing. Haha!