Kenny Britt Wired at OTAs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StLouieRam

UDFA
A.F.R.O.S. America's Finest Receivers On Sundays :ROFLMAO: I hope they can live up to that and make that nickname stick...almost as good as my nickname for the D-Line........The Brick Wall!!

sostl

Starter
if he can keep his mind right, its going to be a fun year...
A.F.R.O.S. lol
i cant wait...
QkCVst3.png

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I see what you did there, Fisher.

Veteran presence, motivation, and leadership - for a young, impressionable, group of receivers.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Has anyone in the media asked him about what he's done to turn himself around? I'd like to hear what he has to say about that.

FRO

Legend
Man he is getting really hyped up by the local media. I hope the kid realizes his potential, but just like Quick we need to see it on Sundays.

FRO

Legend
Has anyone in the media asked him about what he's done to turn himself around? I'd like to hear what he has to say about that.
Apparently Fisher has helped this guy on the off field stuff. I think Fisher is the perfect coach for him and can get the most out of him.

Judging by fans and media attention for Kenny, is he the guy we are most excited to see?

FRO

Legend
I like how he takes Blake aside and talks to him. He seems to have a natural leadership ability. With his checkered past that seems sort of scary, but he seems like a guy his teammates like and respect.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I see what you did there, Fisher.

Veteran presence, motivation, and leadership - for a young, impressionable, group of receivers.

We all remember the tenacity that Finnegan inspired in our defense. If Britt can have a similiar impact on our WR's, we have something very special.

MFaulk107

The Realness
A.F.R.O.S. America's Finest Receivers On Sundays :ROFLMAO: I hope they can live up to that and make that nickname stick...almost as good as my nickname for the D-Line........The Brick Wall!!
These wired videos I realllllly enjoy!
Britt is hungry, you can see n hear it!

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think he is gonna have a monster year!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
He's the Dude being the Dude teaching the other Dudes. He looks the part that's for sure.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I really liked the line "Our job is to make the quarterback look good."

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He looks good, working hard, soft hands, good body control, attitude...loved, loved it.