Kenny Britt Released By Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I liked Britt. Never understood the hate for him. He played on poor RAMS teams with very little offense and QBs running for their lives.

Immaturity, lack of effort, quit on routes, inconsistency, no commitment to the team......
Does that help more with understanding the 'hate' for him? :sneaky:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff ‘16 targets:

Britt
Quick
Austin
Cooks

qb coach - weinke
oc - boras
hc - fisher

recipe for failure. and fail they did, more than any offense in history just about.

the way goff, case and foles played the year after was a perfect bookend to fisher's career of offensive suck.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
qb coach - weinke
oc - boras
hc - fisher

recipe for failure. and fail they did, more than any offense in history just about.

the way goff, case and foles played the year after was a perfect bookend to fisher's career of offensive suck.

Cignetti and Schottenheimer were just as bad. I'm so glad that Schotty is the new offensive coordinator of the Seahags.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cignetti and Schottenheimer were just as bad. I'm so glad that Schotty is the new offensive coordinator of the Seahags.

nobody was as bad as the stiffs fisher hired in 2016. although we should be happy about it since it led to him getting kicked to the kerb.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
What a waste of talent Kenny Britt is. He had the tools to be a very good WR, but his attitude and lack of strong work ethic have always prevented him from being what he could be.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff ‘16 targets:

Britt
Quick
Austin
Cooks
And to think some fans actually defended guys these guys.

Being a rabid fan sure can make the picture fuzzy.

Britt is done
Quick is toast
Austin will not make any decent impact in DAL (you can quote me on that)
Cook? Is he still in football?

My blood pressure goes up when I see those names... and Fisher.

I cannot express how happy I am they are all finally gone.