Kenny Britt now talking to Skins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Honestly I don't really care about Britt in horns. All this talk about Hall and Melton is what has me excited.

Can we sign both?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The more I look at Britt's production, I don't know if he's much more than what Chris Givens is.

I see how you came to that conclusion but if you look deeper than just the stats he was dominant for a bit and than derailed by injuries. I don't think the attitude will be a problem with fisher. if he can stay healthy i like the move a lot just IMO of course

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
More than likely whatever team signs him will be to a one year deal so he can prove himself. It will be up to him to straighten his attitude up and if he doesn't or can't perform then he will be out of the league. For the amount of money he will be signed for I wouldn't mind if the Rams take a chance on a one year deal. If it doesn't work out then he will be cut or not resigned after the season. Won't cost much money at all. Competition in training camp and preseason is always good IMO. I see it as a low risk, high reward scenario.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
And I wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers overpay for him. Carolina has lost its top four receivers from last season I believe so they legitimately have no one right now.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rather have Deshawn Jackson....but that ain't gonna happen.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd rather have a receiving core of five Justin Veltungs than five of Kenny Britt. Let the Panthers have him.