Kenny Britt now talking to Skins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't think this means he is a definite no. Probably just weighing his options

PhxRam

Normally when Snyder gets his hands on someone he wants, they (the player) leave with an inflated contract.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Normally when Snyder gets his hands on someone he wants, they (the player) leave with an inflated contract.

Yeah, I hope he spends himself into oblivion and beyond! The guy is hated in DC.

Ram_of_Old

We have a good core of young receivers. We only have to keep Bradford upright and on the field. Austin will demand double teams this year. He was coming on strong at the end of the year.

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
As much as the Rams could use another underperforming receiver, I'm ok if Britt signs elsewhere.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree..

I would let him come in and compete, but there is no way I guarantee him a roster spot.

Exactly how I feel. Maybe fisher can straighten him out...maybe he realizes this is likely his last chance if he fucks up again. Bring him in and if he gets his act together we upgraded our WR's if not adios kenny britt

Ram_of_Old

Exactly how I feel. Maybe fisher can straighten him out...maybe he realizes this is likely his last chance if he fucks up again. Bring him in and if he gets his act together we upgraded our WR's if not adios kenny britt

Put the money in the OL and secondary. JMHO :D

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We have a good core of young receivers. We only have to keep Bradford upright and on the field. Austin will demand double teams this year. He was coming on strong at the end of the year.

I agree but if they happen to bring in a vet or draft a WR that's OK with me. Weapons matter if the QB is on his feet and has time to throw the ball LOL.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think we'd only sign him to a prove it contract, and that is why he left the building. He's trying to gauge his worth.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I saw Sammy Watkins on NFL network last night saying he wanted to go to a team with veteran recs. who could show him the way, Britts a veteran but IMO he has yet to demonstrate he knows the way,I'd pass,but IMO a crafty vet could be in order for these pups.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I saw Sammy Watkins on NFL network last night saying he wanted to go to a team with veteran recs. who could show him the way, Britts a veteran but IMO he has yet to demonstrate he knows the way,I'd pass,but IMO a crafty vet could be in order for these pups.
He was quoted last week saying he wanted to play oppo Josh Gordon.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
The more I look at Britt's production, I don't know if he's much more than what Chris Givens is.