Kendall Hunter tore his ACL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
But, who is going to vulture Frank Gore's fantasy touchdowns now?!

(I say that as a bitter Gore owner 2 years in a row)

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
http://www.sportsworldreport.com/ar...-carlos-hyde-frank-gore-battle-start-2014.htm

.......Lattimore is in a similar boat, risking release if his health does not improve. The running back sat out his rookie season, still recovering from a gruesome leg injury suffered in college. The 49ers have been patient with Lattimore, content with letting him get healthy, but that might be running thin as the team is getting forced to make roster cuts. The injury to Hunter is one less player he has to compete with..........

OMG PWNT!

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Now the 9ers might be in trouble. No change of pace back.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hyde is a beast, however, he and Gore will be the inside guys, they will need somebody to break it outside. Many felt they would trade James I guess not anymore.

SierraRam

Recreational User
LaMichael James carted off with wrist injury.

Good lord, I feel like Grim Reaper! Hope Kap stays healthy...

images

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Ian Rapport (Twitter): " #49ers RB LaMichael James was carted off the field today with what I'm told is a dislocated elbow. Second big RB injury to SF "

Too bad it can't be longer. :)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Ian Rapport (Twitter): " #49ers RB LaMichael James was carted off the field today with what I'm told is a dislocated elbow. Second big RB injury to SF "

Too bad it can't be longer. :)

Isn't that what Amendola had a couple years ago? He was out most of the year with that...

Athos

Legend
Alfonso who? BAHAHAHA! Whiners desperate. Love it.

James sucks anyway. They aren't losing much. I never thought his college production would transition into the NFL.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Alfonso who? BAHAHAHA! Whiners desperate. Love it.

James sucks anyway. They aren't losing much. I never thought his college production would transition into the NFL.
I watched James his entire college career. Loved him as a college back. But yeah - I never thought he'd translate either.