Keep an eye on Michael Floyd in FA

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
I'll admit that I don't watch the All22, and Keenum sure seems to lock onto one target a lot. But for as much as the Rams have been throwing the ball lately I would expect him to have more than 26 catches on the season. He has the size and strength to play more like Britt but he doesn't. I don't think it is Fisher not giving him the ball either. I think Quick is similar to Jarred Cook. Tons of potential shown in flashes but never totally realized. I can't see competing for his services with some other team that thinks they can get more out of him.
Just have to disagree

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Tru?? He gets injured to much for my likeing. I think we need to draft a cb and let him walk

Fair point but its hard to find a rookie CB to jump in and start right away. Even harder when you dont have a first rounder. I suppose you could always franchise him again and hope you develop his replacement during that time. As for the injuries he has played in 88% of a possible 71 games, so I hesitate to call him injury prone......of course lets see how this year plays out.

lockdnram21

Legend
Fair point but its hard to find a rookie CB to jump in and start right away. Even harder when you dont have a first rounder. I suppose you could always franchise him again and hope you develop his replacement during that time. As for the injuries he has played in 88% of a possible 71 games, so I hesitate to call him injury prone......of course lets see how this year plays out.
Also I don't he's worth getting tagged again. We need a top cb... Hopefully there's a good one in second rd... We need a cb a lineman help bad