Keenum

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I still can't eliminate the Case Keenum that I saw play here. That Case still exists, and the right conditions will bring the Ram's version of Case out.
The right conditions made Brady look like that in two Superbowls. We need to face that our team and that thing we tried to call an offense would make Dan Marino look like..... well Case Keenum with the Rams.

I watched Case play in person and that dude was putting the ball in some very small windows so that even our receivers could catch it.

I'm not saying that he is elite. But he will have a gig this next season and the Viqueens would be idiots to let him get away with the glass duo of Bradford and Bridge into troubled water.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Alot of free agent qb next year but keenum might be The toughest to predict.

Vikings should pay him and keep teddy as a backup.

What about Bradford ? Someone will take a chance again

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I still can't eliminate the Case Keenum that I saw play here. That Case still exists, and the right conditions will bring the Ram's version of Case out.

Agree man. Case has been insulated by a great defense that keeps games within range. He's played very well this year, too, but I will have to see him be this guy all the way to a championship before I'd believe that's the real Case Keenum.

Might be their first playoff game, or the NFC Championship, or maybe the Super Bowl. But I expect him to revert back to the old guy we know so well.