Keenum to start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Foles hasn't been good, but I'm not sure why Cigs is getting a pass. Not like our offense has been anywhere near adequate and that ain't all on the QB.
Got my fingers crossed Keenum can hand the ball off and make a five yard throw.

Changing OC in the middle of the season is the last act of complete surrender. Besides, Cigi is in his first season and I like about half of what he's done. The problem is he uses that half twice and everyone sees it coming, IMHO. He just doesn't have enough. He's also under Fisher's thumb and that's never going to allow resume building.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I am happy about it..We are losing with Foles anyway, time to see if Keenum can help us not lose.
I wonder if that was Foles' problem.
He played like he was trying not to Lose, After all, an incomplete pass cannot be intercepted. How else can a Pro's accuracy and football IQ look so bad?

I hope Case plays to win.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dear god. We are literally going to go 5-11 or 6-10. NO IMPROVEMENT from last year

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Fisher announced it in his press conference, Dani was able to tweet it before JT could find his phone.
JT and Balzer are always the last ot get stuff out ... then they tweet it like they broke the news ... .usually 4 hrs or so after everyone already knows lol

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
@ChrisW ...I have a newfound respect for Fisher in this matter. He didn't even use the flashlight method.

Yea, I was wrong.

Looks like he used this method....

full-metal-jacket-soap-beating.gif

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I called it when Fisher gave his support to Foles.

Think I said something along the lines of "Michael Corleone also told Fredo everything was fine and to get on the boat..."

Yep... Coach is consistent if nothing else. I hope it leads to lots of wins!!!

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Fisher announced it in his press conference, Dani was able to tweet it before JT could find his phone.

I bet JT still has a flip phone. Takes awhile to get a signal in Rams Park on 1x network.

FRO

Legend
I highly doubt Keenum will be much better, but it's worth a shot. This is another 6-10/7-9 season. So aggravating.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Best part of this is that the Rams will indeed be in the market for a franchise QB. They are not going to go into 2016 thinking Foles is enough. Until tonight, that wasn't a certainty in my mind.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Needed to happen, but with this OL, sheesh....I almost feel bad for the lil feller. Run Case RUUUUNNNNN!!!!

Athos

Legend
QB carousel continues..... Sure sucks to not have a real, legitimate QB....

That said. Keenum can actually move in the pocket. Has some gun slingerness to him. May actually use the middle of the fucking field and find both Welker and Quick wide open.

All I'll say.....is that this should have happened at least two games ago.

FRO

Legend
Best part of this is that the Rams will indeed be in the market for a franchise QB. They are not going to go into 2016 thinking Foles is enough. Until tonight, that wasn't a certainty in my mind.
Problem is Goff and Lynch will be out of reach. We may be in QB hell for a while.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but a good part of Foles contract is in roster bonus. If cut by March there is not a huge chunk owed.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Problem is Goff and Lynch will be out of reach. We may be in QB hell for a while.

We'll see. One of them needs to fall to 3 for us to have a realistic chance to trade up without giving the farm. It might fall that way if the Lions pick first or second. They may decide to keep Stafford.