Keenum to start

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Are we sure about the source? Does Jeff Fisher dislike Jim Thomas that much that he tells Dani first. I've never seen something like that before.

RamzFanz

Damnit
YES! PEW PEW PEW!

mgclw2bz3l1kclnzg.jpg

How long have you been waiting to use that? :rolleyes:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Are we sure about the source? Does Jeff Fisher dislike Jim Thomas that much that he tells Dani first. I've never seen something like that before.
Given the options, who would you be more willing to speak to?

230_JIm_THomas.jpg
m6a6oi9.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
All he has to do is hit open receivers and hand off to Gurley and Tavon. The defense will take care of the rest. I think we're about to see how bad Foles really was.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Fisher announced it in his press conference, Dani was able to tweet it before JT could find his phone.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Well your team is playing poorly and looks to be in it for the 16 reg season games and no more. Why not assess what you have on the bench? Whatever the reason Foles has regressed and Mannion is nowhere near ready. Start Case and see what we have.
Another disappointing season! At least my wife and aon will have me for Sundays again. If thats good news:)

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Given the options, who would you be more willing to speak to?

230_JIm_THomas.jpg
m6a6oi9.jpg

I don't know. Remove his glasses and dye in some blonde highlights, he might not be too bad.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Fisher announced it in his press conference, Dani was able to tweet it before JT could find his phone.
Young girl in her twenties is able to send out a tweet faster than a 50+ man?
Shocker right there...

Memphis Ram

Legend
If they plan on making the playoffs it was a move that had to be made. Like I said yesterday it was smart for Fisher to not comment on it in the media. He did the same thing last year when moving from Davis to Hill.

Quite frankly, I believed and believe that Austin Davis should have gotten more of a shot this year. First year starting and he was being graded as if he were an experienced veteran starter. Made no sense to me.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Quite frankly, I believed and believe that Austin Davis should have gotten more of a shot this year. First year starting and he was being graded as if he were an experienced veteran starter. Made no sense to me.

He was graded in TC and preseason and it was not good. At all. Like, really bad.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Thank God, Keenum literally cannot be worse unless he throws INTs every drive and takes sacks every drive when he isn't. Foles simply was one of the worst QBs to don this jersey Sunday.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
And that ladies and gents is why you don't extend a player without watching him play for your team. Good job hosing the Rams Foles.

No matter how good or bad Keenum plays, this change HAD to be made. The general consensus is that Keenum can in no way do any worse than Foles. And we'll get to see for real if he can do a lot better than Foles. This will be interesting.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Foles hasn't been good, but I'm not sure why Cigs is getting a pass. Not like our offense has been anywhere near adequate and that ain't all on the QB.
Got my fingers crossed Keenum can hand the ball off and make a five yard throw.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
IMO, he has the same fatal flaw that Foles has. Throw it up for grabs and hope the receiver makes a play -- even if it's into double coverage while throwing off of their back foot and running away from rushers. In fact, I'm willing to bet that it was the pass to Quick in the Bears game (double coverage, single high safety) that compelled Fisher to make this move. Foles really had no business throwing that ball.

Last edited:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Good. Unfortunately, Foles hasn't gotten the job (winning) done. Right now, Foles does not give the Rams the best chance to win. We'll at least now find out if Keenum does or not.

RamsFan14

Starter
It's the right decision, although I hate the backlash Foles' getting from the fans. Dude was hit WAY too much this year and you see it in his play. Foles is a mess mechanics wise, no doubt about it and not many can defend his play as of late. But I don't believe he's as bad as he's played the last few weeks, he was nothing like this early on. Sad situation imo... PROTECT KEENUM OR WE'LL SEE THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO HIM!!! Then again, our OL isn't very good, and Keenum will have 2 seconds to throw before getting hit consistently.