Kayvon Webster placed on injured reserve

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
There are some pretty decent CB's in this years Draft, But I fear they will all go in the first two rounds of the Draft, and I don't know the Rams will go CB at #23!! I'm thinking they go NT or LB in the 1st Round!

Unless it is a real good NT or LB will The Rams draft those positions that high.

I like Hill from NC St. As a NT in like 3rd rd.

This Webster injury is a big deal.

Psycho_X

Legend
After watching that video again it is kind of weird how it seems like he has his left arm in a sling. So I'm actually wondering if this has nothing to do with his Achilles and is just him getting a nagging injury fixed now that he is on the mend from the Achilles. For instance, he was actually hurt for a game or two earlier in the year due to a shoulder injury and I think it was noted on injury reports for a while.
Exhibit A:

And he also went out in the Vikings game when our secondary collapsed in the 4th quarter. So now that I've scared everyone with the thought this might still be his Achilles I'm inclined to think this is a nagging shoulder surgery. Still, he does seem to have a lot of injuries but hopefully this was a minor one.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
After watching that video again it is kind of weird how it seems like he has his left arm in a sling. So I'm actually wondering if this has nothing to do with his Achilles and is just him getting a nagging injury fixed now that he is on the mend from the Achilles. For instance, he was actually hurt for a game or two earlier in the year due to a shoulder injury and I think it was noted on injury reports for a while.
Exhibit A:

And he also went out in the Vikings game when our secondary collapsed in the 4th quarter. So now that I've scared everyone with the thought this might still be his Achilles I'm inclined to think this is a nagging shoulder surgery. Still, he does seem to have a lot of injuries but hopefully this was a minor one.

I read somewhere that this "second" surgery was on his shoulder.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think they will, especially with no 2nd round pick!(y);)

So what do you think of Tanzel Smart ?

Even a Ejuan Price & Omarius Bryant?

Watching the last part of the Preseason O. Bryant was making plays. He is only 23 at 6’3 315.

Tanzel Smart started all preseason in place of Aaron Donald. He got a lot if reps as a rookie.Very underrated,but also undersized. He works extremely hard. I think he will continue to grow as a player.

Price to me is a poorman K.Mack? He is undersized as well ,but he comes off the edge strong & stout. He was getting to the QB in practice.

I’ve watched the Falcons game a few times & Troy Hill looked great. He took his game to another level.
Hatfield beat out Petterson for most of the year. Kevin Petterson finally earned his spot.Looking at that first fumble , you can tell he is still raw. This kid is going to stick though.He has good ball ‘ man skills. He is a willing tackler.He will improve on special teams.

I always like to see the growth & depth.

A guy like Morgan Fox is what Snead & the scouts deserve credit. Westbrooks the same like Hekker.
These guys can sign with any NFL team as udfa , & elected to sign with The Rams. That says something about Snead s character.
Littleton is going into his 3rd year, so The Rams know what they have in him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
So what do you think of Tanzel Smart ?

Even a Ejuan Price & Omarius Bryant?

Watching the last part of the Preseason O. Bryant was making plays. He is only 23 at 6’3 315.

Tanzel Smart started all preseason in place of Aaron Donald. He got a lot if reps as a rookie.Very underrated,but also undersized. He works extremely hard. I think he will continue to grow as a player.

Price to me is a poorman K.Mack? He is undersized as well ,but he comes off the edge strong & stout. He was getting to the QB in practice.

I’ve watched the Falcons game a few times & Troy Hill looked great. He took his game to another level.
Hatfield beat out Petterson for most of the year. Kevin Petterson finally earned his spot.Looking at that first fumble , you can tell he is still raw. This kid is going to stick though.He has good ball ‘ man skills. He is a willing tackler.He will improve on special teams.

I always like to see the growth & depth.

A guy like Morgan Fox is what Snead & the scouts deserve credit. Westbrooks the same like Hekker.
These guys can sign with any NFL team as udfa , & elected to sign with The Rams. That says something about Snead s character.
Littleton is going into his 3rd year, so The Rams know what they have in him.
I like everyone you mention, I'm just looking to improve our "D-Rotation"! I'm looking for another Brockers-Type to plug-up the middle! Maybe Smart - Price or Fox can do it, IDK.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like everyone you mention, I'm just looking to improve our "D-Rotation"! I'm looking for another Brockers-Type to plug-up the middle! Maybe Smart - Price or Fox can do it, IDK.

Well Westbrooks actually took over for Brockers at NT in the rotation.

O. Bryant might be a sleeper with another offseason.

I think those other guys are streakly DE/DT