Kaepernick on the Trading Block?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we can get Fozzie as part of the deal, I'm interested.

TF1-MuppetsTV-PhotoGallery-10-FozzieEtGonzo.jpg

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
49ers trade Cap to the Jets for their first and then draft Mariotta!

Athos

Legend
So that means that the 49ers realize that having No quarterback at all, is better than having Colin Kaepernick as you quarterback!

Well, when KraperDink is so bad.......you start to see.

After his hilarious pressers last season, you just have to laugh.

CRABStree a FA. Gore gone. Boldin another year older. All those weapons to try and bring KraperDink up. Some QBs just suck no matter who you have catching the ball.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Can't afford to pay him nearly $13 million and keep Bradford. Would they really cut Bradford for Kaepernick?
I would box up all of my Rams gear and ship it 1 Rams Place, St. Louis, MO if they made that move.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
strongly denied a report late Sunday night that the 49ers are seeking to trade quarterback Colin Kaepernick
Awww poor bleacher report and TMZ, they barely had a chance to get a hand down their pants to stroke this rumor and it's squelched already? And certainly somewhere Florio is pissed he didn't invent this shit up first. A reminder that these twit and faceplace hero "journalists" need to be fired and/or lynched.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Awww poor bleacher report and TMZ, they barely had a chance to get a hand down their pants to stroke this rumor and it's squelched already? And certainly somewhere Florio is pissed he didn't invent this crap up first. A reminder that these twit and faceplace hero "journalists" need to be fired and/or lynched.
How about fired and then lynched?

fearsomefour

Legend
A report indicates two NFC teams are interested. Could Rams be one of them?
Sweet mother of God.
At least I could pull for the local guy to do well then, but, man....dont want him.
It didn't make sense he would be on the block anyway as they have no one behind him. The only reason to dump him would be to go into full rebuilding mode.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Lol 49ers are DONE. Harbaugh gave them a few good years but they're headed in the absolute wrong direction right now.
This depends on weather your a 49er lover or not!! I hate them, and love the direction their going!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While the trade of Kaepernick looks to be a farce, it has brought to light the glaring need of backup QB there as well