Kaepernick on the Trading Block?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Ideal situation would be for Kaepernick to be traded to the Jets and possibly Mariota falls to Rams. Unless of course the Titans take him or the Eagles trade away everything they have to get him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
No pun intended. What is the image expressing?
200.gif

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yep. Much bigger threat for the read option looks that Kelly loves and Kaepernick is generally good about not turning it over.
It could benefit us if the Eagles made a deal for kap. Maybe a straight swap for Foles.
1 less team going for MM or Winston could make it more affordable for us to make a move.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bradford to SF, Kaepernik to Chicago, Cutler to St Louis, and a free bowl of soup for everyone.
nixweiss.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or...
Kap to Eagles. Foles to SF. Cutler to jets. Bradford to Chi.
MM or Winston to Rams.

I want to play! I want to play!

Kaep to the Eagles. Foles to SF. Cutler to Jets. Bradford to Chicago. Mariota to Green Bay. Rodgers to St. Louis. ;)

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I want to play! I want to play!

Kaep to the Eagles. Foles to SF. Cutler to Jets. Bradford to Chicago. Mariota to Green Bay. Rodgers to St. Louis. ;)
Best yet.
Wishful thinking is healthy.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-gm-baalke-denies-kaepernick-trade-block

General manager Trent Baalke strongly denied a report late Sunday night that the 49ers are seeking to trade quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

“Colin is our quarterback and we are excited to have him,” Baalke said in a statement. “He is not going anywhere. The media reports suggesting otherwise are without merit and, quite frankly, ridiculous.”

Jayson Braddock of KBME radio in Houston reported the 49ers have put Kaepernick on the trade block and they’re taking offers for the four-year veteran. The Philadelphia Eagles and Chicago Bears have inquired about a trade, according to the report.

Kaepernick is the only quarterback the 49ers have on their roster. Blaine Gabbert, who served as the backup last season, and Josh Johnson are scheduled for free agency. The 49ers have shown interest in free-agent quarterback Brian Hoyer, a league source confirmed.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
My money's on the Arizona Cardinals.

Reasoning: With a more dynamic player under centre, the Cardinals would have gone further in post-season, Palmer is coming off a torn ACL (we know what thats like for a QB) Arians is cocky enough to do it, and finally...

Kurt Warner, the man in love with the Cards is mentoring Kaep.... in Arizona....

010714-kapwarner-tb.jpg

FRO

Legend
The 49ers aren't trading Kaepernick within the division. Bears or Eagles make sense because they could trade a QB in return.