CELEBRATE !! Kaepernick headed to L.A.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
http://www.inquisitr.com/2866565/nf...ms/#utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

NFL RUMORS: COLIN KAEPERNICK LEAVING SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS FOR LOS ANGELES RAMS
MARCH 8, 2016
Jack Windham

NFL rumors have been swirling around Colin Kaepernick since the moment that the San Francisco 49ers benched him in favor of Blaine Gabbert. Many have been speculating as to where his next home in the National Football League is going to be. According to SB Nation, there’s a very good chance that Kaepernick takes Interstate 5 from northern California to southern California and signs with the Los Angeles Rams as a free agent.

When Blaine Gabbert was named starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers, the belief was that it was only a matter of time before Colin Kaepernick was released from his contract. Once Jim Tomsula was relieved from his duties as the head coach, the Niners started having a change of heart. Management started talking about figuring out a way to get Kaepernick back to the player that he was when San Francisco was routinely challenging for a spot in the Super Bowl.

Click the link for more -

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
gtfo.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they don't consider him the answer. But I'd prefer him as a bridge QB to Keenum.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If this happens, I'll have no choice but to support him but the thought of rooting for Kaep doesn't sit right with me at all.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
When you've given up on getting a good NFL QB....

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
BTW that makes three QB's going to the City of Angels in RG Knee, Ryan Fitzpatrick not to be confused with Ryan Fitzgerald and now Colin "Freakin" Kaepernick. IMO writers are just trying to get used to the Los Angeles Rams so they are writing about them to commit it back in their memory.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
BTW that makes three QB's going to the City of Angels in RG Knee, Ryan Fitzpatrick not to be confused with Ryan Fitzgerald and now Colin "Freakin" Kaepernick. IMO writers are just trying to get used to the Los Angeles Rams so they are writing about them to commit it back in their memory.
Don't forget Manning.

JerseyRam1

Rookie
This seems like the best known available option, if indeed he becomes available. Running game becomes much more dynamic with Kap. It would also open up the field if we were to draft a WR high. Then, grab two more pieces on D in Rds 2. The biggest problem is he is such a miserable bastard...not a strong ambassador for football back in LA.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
If it's true, this team is trying to see if it can make me hate it.....

NO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never heard of the "reporter" or this site. As somebody else said it looks like we'll spend a lot of money on FA QBS for this camp competition. Looks like about 8 QBS will be in camp.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's a brilliant plan. 10 starters on offense who are really QBs, plus Gurley. Defenses will never know what to expect on a given play.

And despite all that, Hecker will still be the best QB on the roster.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Ugly step-sister of the National Inquirer..Stay classy, media