Kaeperdick Could be Playing at SoFi in 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
He stunk the last 2 times I saw him play vs the Rams at candlestick. We were just a bad team then. Sitting in the stands and watching his mechanics as the play developed was eye opening. You could actually predict which plays he'd make and which throws he couldn't.

He lost his job to blaine gabbert! The 9ers were trying to dump him and he wanted out. Nobody was gonna give much up to take him off of their hands.
...THEN he grew a social conscience--not when he was a SB QB landing a huge contract. I guess everything was more tolerable then.

Let me be clear--I support the ideas behind the movement that has been growing since, but I do not view krapernick as anything special. He went out and landed a big Nike contract for himself, but I didn't see him doing much else about anything.
And in the end, he left the game as a lousy QB. If he was any good, he would have been picked up back then.