Just watched Rams vs Saints first half wk. 9

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DitkaPunch

UDFA
Name
Ditka
Man I think you guys are in trouble!!! They completely neutralized AD/Suh (Their O line is crazy good), Kupp was clutch factor/safety blanket and is there no more, Tysom Hill provided X factor spark on his run on 4th down ( I think Asshole Face will throw in several wrinkles with him in this game) , Kamara and Thomas were just beast mode as usual, Brees laser focused and accurate.. Their only player that stunk it up was Ingram with that fumble (but he is usually sure handed). Plus they get Ginn back to offset Talib returning.. and they get Davenport in this game who is really coming along (so i think the rankins injury is a wash).... YIKESSSSS I was favoring the Rams from just listening to media but man I don't think this will even be close in that dome during playoffs (especially with Asshole Face pleading to the fans to be extra loud in last 15 sec of each Rams play). Good luck, but I think this will be a blowout like last game, 35-14 Saints!

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Add in Peat playing with a bum hand across from AD for this game, and lets see how pressure up the middle looks. Get in Brees' face and it takes away the long passes....ergo it takes Thomas and Ginn out of the game.

It still won't be easy....this is after all championship football....but I like our chances.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Man I think you guys are in trouble!!! They completely neutralized AD/Suh (Their O line is crazy good), Kupp was clutch factor/safety blanket and is there no more, Tysom Hill provided X factor spark on his run on 4th down ( I think Asshole Face will throw in several wrinkles with him in this game) , Kamara and Thomas were just beast mode as usual, Brees laser focused and accurate.. Their only player that stunk it up was Ingram with that fumble (but he is usually sure handed). Plus they get Ginn back to offset Talib returning.. and they get Davenport in this game who is really coming along (so i think the rankins injury is a wash).... YIKESSSSS I was favoring the Rams from just listening to media but man I don't think this will even be close in that dome during playoffs (especially with Asshole Face pleading to the fans to be extra loud in last 15 sec of each Rams play). Good luck, but I think this will be a blowout like last game, 35-14 Saints!

Nice try. That game was not a blow out.
As @Prime Time states, watch the second half of that game.

dang

Legend
Without a doubt the worst half of football for the Rams defense all year. Now erase the first half from memory and just watch the second half and report back. Also this was week 9. A lot has changed since the for both teams. For Rams we lost Kupp and relied predominately on the pass. Since then the Rams reestablished a run game, added Anderson, returned Talib and fully integrated Fowler.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
troll

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The one thing I remember is the atrocities the defense committed against good tackling form. If they shore that up I know we win this game!

@DitkaPunch did you really make a prediction after only watching a half of the game? What a freaking amature.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Looks like you got it all figured out. You and El caliente should get together. Cheers. (y)

DitkaPunch

UDFA
Name
Ditka
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well because of all the criticism for not watching the second half I sat down and watched it. And oh boy, I am not sure why the Rams fans would want me to watch that, I thought the Rams played way worse in the second half. First of all, the first TD drive by Rams was a fluke to Brown (but fluke plays happen in every game so we will let that one slide). The Saints clearly got complacent and were not as efficient until they needed to be (more on that later). The second TD drive occurred because of a crazy lucky tipped pass from Kupp that landed into Cook's hands. The third TD drive was legit BUT it was Kupp who made it happen (he is not there anymore!) Cooks is a one trick pony and Woods is legit but after that I can see why Goff has been struggling without him. Anyways, now the game was tied and the Saints clearly said OK enough is enough we got this, and what better way to make a statement than Kamara hurdling over a Rams defender to lead them to a FG (3 uncalled PI on Rams defense on that drive). The Saints defense then shut out the Rams, and Thomas blew the lid on the rams secondary to go up by 10 again and make an important phone call. So what did the second half show? Little bit of luck by Rams and Saints clearly controlled the game when they wanted/needed to. Gurley had one good run in second half. Rankins was a nonfactor in running game, it was the great run shut down by Saints linebackers.. again I don't understand why media is going crazy over Rankins getting injured- he is a good player but they have a lot of depth behind him and the Linebackers are why the run defense has been great. Anyways I am tempted to increase the prediction to 40-17, but I will keep it at 35-14 as the saints have lately focused on longer sustained drives (set an NFL record for longest drive in their last game vs Eagles). Sorry guys, I think you are a good team, but no one is stopping these saints, they are beasts in the tranches and have cantguardmike.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Well because of all the criticism for not watching the second half I sat down and watched it. And oh boy, I am not sure why the Rams fans would want me to watch that, I thought the Rams played way worse in the second half. First of all, the first TD drive by Rams was a fluke to Brown (but fluke plays happen in every game so we will let that one slide). The Saints clearly got complacent and were not as efficient until they needed to be (more on that later). The second TD drive occurred because of a crazy lucky tipped pass from Kupp that landed into Cook's hands. The third TD drive was legit BUT it was Kupp who made it happen (he is not there anymore!) Cooks is a one trick pony and Woods is legit but after that I can see why Goff has been struggling without him. Anyways, now the game was tied and the Saints clearly said OK enough is enough we got this, and what better way to make a statement than Kamara hurdling over a Rams defender to lead them to a FG (3 uncalled PI on Rams defense on that drive). The Saints defense then shut out the Rams, and Thomas blew the lid on the rams secondary to go up by 10 again and make an important phone call. So what did the second half show? Little bit of luck by Rams and Saints clearly controlled the game when they wanted/needed to. Gurley had one good run in second half. Rankins was a nonfactor in running game, it was the great run shut down by Saints linebackers.. again I don't understand why media is going crazy over Rankins getting injured- he is a good player but they have a lot of depth behind him and the Linebackers are why the run defense has been great. Anyways I am tempted to increase the prediction to 40-17, but I will keep it at 35-14 as the saints have lately focused on longer sustained drives (set an NFL record for longest drive in their last game vs Eagles). Sorry guys, I think you are a good team, but no one is stopping these saints, they are beasts in the tranches and have cantguardmike.
Don't feed the troll

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'm going to watch both halves this Sunday.
Back to back.
It's going to be a great game.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Forgot to mention this in my last post.

AD was literally a finger away from knocking the ball out of Bree's hand at least 5 times. If even one of of those times AD gets home then we win that game.

Lastly.....

Bears%2Bmascot%2BStaley%2BDa%2BBear%2Bgo%2Bdown%2Bto%2Bboot.gif

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

AD was literally a finger away from knocking the ball out of Bree's hand at least 5 times. If even one of of those times AD gets home then we win that game.

Lastly.....

It's because the Rams secondary without Talib, couldn't maintain coverage long enough to hit Brees....Brees is friggin doomed this game.

DitkaPunch

UDFA
Name
Ditka
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you prime time, it will be a good game. I was trying to be objective. I clearly watched the game and it is what I observed

rdw

Pro Bowler

Lastly.....

The Bears mascot falling over... didn't see that at first, it's hilarious!

jjab360

Legend
So every good play the Rams offense makes is a fluke and the Saints offense is unstoppable. The same Saints offense that scored 10 points against the Cowboys D that the Rams just destroyed. Got it.

Well, it's been a good run. Better luck next year, fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.