Just signed WR JJ Worton out of UCF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
After only watching the video of him alone on the practice field running routes for the QB, I thought he looked super slow and awkward.
BUT then seeing him in games on the other videos, he's got a good enough burst of speed to be a great possession receiver and more, coupled with great ball catching ability. Sure handed.
Nice. Will be interesting.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well since none of our WRs outside of Welker can run a route correctly they might as well stick a raw guy in there who can actually CATCH THE EFFIN BALL. Solid addition, what the hell give the guy a look.

Ram65

Legend
You never know. Maybe he has the heart the Rams WR seem to lack. Looks like he could play the slot.

fancents86

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bortles and Perriman went in the first round, if this kid hadn't gotten injured he'd be no less than a second rd pick. I think we got a damn steal.

KeithA39

UDFA
Man, I have horrible reading skills. When I glanced at the thread title, I thought the Rams had signed Wroten. Huh, I thought until I opened the thread. Congrats to Worton. Hope you surprise us with success.

By the way, I, out of curiosity, looked up the Wroten draft year. People shouldn't complain about the drafts the Rams have been having, especially considering we drafted our best defensive player last year and our best offensive player this year. Two monster studs.

The draft that year was
A draft that will live on in infamy.

FrankenRam

Starter
I don't know how such signings work in season. They would have signed him to the practice squad...yes? And if so, doesn't that mean they would have had to let someone go from there, or did they have PS spots open?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't know how such signings work in season. They would have signed him to the practice squad...yes? And if so, doesn't that mean they would have had to let someone go from there, or did they have PS spots open?
Yeah. After McDonald went to IR, they promoted Eric Patterson from the practice squad (CB) and signed Worton to it.

fancents86

Starter
Well there's goes JJ Worton to the Pats. Guess the Rams only signed him for a month. Phucking pissed, he's gonna blow up over their in NE.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well there's goes JJ Worton to the Pats. Guess the Rams only signed him for a month. Phucking pissed, he's gonna blow up over their in NE.
Apparently he didn't do much to impress the Rams and with their state of affairs that is saying something.

fancents86

Starter
Eh, didn't impress the Rams but NE picked him up? Judging by our offense ATM I'm starting to question the coaches talent evaluations.