Just gonna say it…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The 9ers offense is ready to have a breakout game, I hope the Rams are ready.
The Rams D keeps getting better, I would love a statement game from the D.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
If I figured correctly.... (all most sites want to report, is on McVay's record when leading at halftime.....) it looks like the Rams are 13-5 after a loss under McVay. So I would think maximum effort across the board will be expected by Sean.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

if i see one of their fucking shit wrs catch a ball behind the line of scrimmage and run over 10 yards for a 1st down i might break a chair.

that's 100% attitude on defense.

i've seen it too often the last couple of years.

and please no pick fucking 6s.

You might want to go buy some extra chairs today. Just in case

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rams absolutely, positively must beat 49ers on Monday night.

The swirling drama of Woods, OBJ, Miller, Allen possibly not playing and every other darned thing notwithstanding, the fact remains that this and every other remaining game is practically a must win if we hope to keep pace with the Cards.

I seriously doubt that the Panthers are gonna beat the Cards this weekend to help us.

I certainly hope that our players and coaches can truly focus on the hated 49ers and avoid all other current distractions. ‘Cause if they don’t and get outplayed and outcoached for a 2nd consecutive game all these personnel questions won’t really matter. That can’t be overstated.

Making playoffs as a wild card would be nice, but making playoffs as a division winner, maybe even with HFA would be so much nicer. HFA is still a possibility IF Rams keep winning. But only if they keep winning. And next up are the 49ers.

I, for one, will be EXTREMELY disappointed if I see less than a 100% effort Monday night. No mercy Monday night, okay?
HFA?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
For some reason in the past few years the whiners have had our number. Hopefully McVay has been in the lab and can figure out what we had been doing wrong. There is no excuse to lose to that team this year. NONE. We are better then them in every aspect (obviously not ST, since we are the worst at that).

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Absolutely, ask the players I think they will agree they prefer to play at home
The results don’t show that they have any advantage at home this year. Hopefully they are still undefeated on the road after tomorrow

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The results don’t show that they have any advantage at home this year. Hopefully they are still undefeated on the road after tomorrow
Well their 3 toughest opponents were home games. They went 1-2.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The 2 losses are against the 2 best teams they have played. They would have less support playing those games away from home and probably a worse loss as a result. AZ has also lost their 2 games at home although I wouldn't say they lost to there 2 toughest opponents. I certainly hope we have as many playoff games at home as possible

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
The Lakers and Dodgers both get a lot of fans from opposing teams when they play the other large metro cities or cities with a history of winning. Boston, NY, Chicago. The Lakers and Dodgers after many years of winning have managed to build a fan base that includes transplants. The Lakers may be the most supported Pro team in the country. The Rams will continue to build their fanbase. I have seen enormous growth since my visits the first year they moved back. That first season was us old guys from pre move to St Louis with some curious sports fans mixed in with the oppositions fans. I now see a large youth movement developing, we see swag everywhere, It is getting much better. The Bears, Cowboys, Packers, any NY team etc will always show up well in opposing stadiums especially L.A where you move to for the chance to make more money once you graduate or even if you are just following the trends. Have faith the fan base is growing and the place you will find the most like minded fans is SoFi. Come to a game and make a difference

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
^That. Hoping all the Rams have genius Deebo Samuels' comments on the bulletin board this week.

“I ain’t lost to them in two years,” Samuel said, via 49ers Webzone. “I ain’t lost to the Rams in two years, so it is what it is. They try to do what we do, but they can’t do it like we do it, you feel what I’m sayin’?”

I don’t speak dipshit

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Absolutely, ask the players I think they will agree they prefer to play at home
but sadly we are a way better road team under McVay

LA Rams fan base will need another 10+ years to "build" a true home field advantage.JMHO

Either way lets run up 50 on their ass tomorrow

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
but sadly we are a way better road team under McVay

LA Rams fan base will need another 10+ years to "build" a true home field advantage.JMHO

Either way lets run up 50 on their ass tomorrow
Yeah, it will take Winning and allowing a new generation of LA fans to adopt them as their team. If we continue to be successful it will happen. I think but I do not have the stat that our 23 losses are pretty split between home and away. My guess is 11 or 12 are at home and 1 is that last game of the year against SF when we sat our starters. That game still irks me