Just gonna say it…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Rams absolutely, positively must beat 49ers on Monday night.

The swirling drama of Woods, OBJ, Miller, Allen possibly not playing and every other darned thing notwithstanding, the fact remains that this and every other remaining game is practically a must win if we hope to keep pace with the Cards.

I seriously doubt that the Panthers are gonna beat the Cards this weekend to help us.

I certainly hope that our players and coaches can truly focus on the hated 49ers and avoid all other current distractions. ‘Cause if they don’t and get outplayed and outcoached for a 2nd consecutive game all these personnel questions won’t really matter. That can’t be overstated.

Making playoffs as a wild card would be nice, but making playoffs as a division winner, maybe even with HFA would be so much nicer. HFA is still a possibility IF Rams keep winning. But only if they keep winning. And next up are the 49ers.

I, for one, will be EXTREMELY disappointed if I see less than a 100% effort Monday night. No mercy Monday night, okay?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I am definitely going to hold them to a higher standard, no half ass bs. Especially after all this hype I want to see if its all really worth it. Remains to be seen, Monday Night Football is no joke.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
1636859101831.png

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rams absolutely, positively must beat 49ers on Monday night.

The swirling drama of Woods, OBJ, Miller, Allen possibly not playing and every other darned thing notwithstanding, the fact remains that this and every other remaining game is practically a must win if we hope to keep pace with the Cards.

I seriously doubt that the Panthers are gonna beat the Cards this weekend to help us.

I certainly hope that our players and coaches can truly focus on the hated 49ers and avoid all other current distractions. ‘Cause if they don’t and get outplayed and outcoached for a 2nd consecutive game all these personnel questions won’t really matter. That can’t be overstated.

Making playoffs as a wild card would be nice, but making playoffs as a division winner, maybe even with HFA would be so much nicer. HFA is still a possibility IF Rams keep winning. But only if they keep winning. And next up are the 49ers.

I, for one, will be EXTREMELY disappointed if I see less than a 100% effort Monday night. No mercy Monday night, okay?
First of all, you're one of my fave posters. Second of all, fuck the cheese and whiners...there's is no third of all.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How do we measure effort?

We have lost to the Cards and Titans at home is there a home field advantage???

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I not only want home, I want the one playoff bye week there is. Definitely beat the cards, but have to beat out the nfc

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
This game is close to being a litmus test for the Rams. Not quite but close. If we lose I am not giving up hope but a win would be a good staement.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I want the 49ers to get beat so bad that they go on a losing streak for the rest season, their fans shut up, 49ers merch is given away for free to homeless people cuz they suck so bad, and then they fire Shanahan as coach. Then we can turn around and hire him as a offensive consultant to further stick it to them for years to come. Fuck my brain hurts now.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
Let's not see the same ol rams on Monday night.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
We will rally around Cooper Kupp, Van Jefferson, OBJ, Von Miller, AD, Floyd and Ramsey, and we'll play good football!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

if i see one of their fucking shit wrs catch a ball behind the line of scrimmage and run over 10 yards for a 1st down i might break a chair.

that's 100% attitude on defense.

i've seen it too often the last couple of years.

and please no pick fucking 6s.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I still think there is plenty enough 'getting punched in the mouth' to go around for all the contenders in the NFC... so not going to look quite as far ahead as our esteemed OP here.

I just want this game to be a step in the right direction in a long gauntlet of a season.

That being said - Destroy the 9ers. So let it be written. So let it be done.

Go Rams.

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

if i see one of their fucking shit wrs catch a ball behind the line of scrimmage and run over 10 yards for a 1st down i might break a chair.
^That. Hoping all the Rams have genius Deebo Samuels' comments on the bulletin board this week.

“I ain’t lost to them in two years,” Samuel said, via 49ers Webzone. “I ain’t lost to the Rams in two years, so it is what it is. They try to do what we do, but they can’t do it like we do it, you feel what I’m sayin’?”

Hope we keep #5 on that doofus.

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Deebo and George Brittle are they’re only threats. Take them away and stop the run early…Win!!

Flint

Pro Bowler
^That. Hoping all the Rams have genius Deebo Samuels' comments on the bulletin board this week.

“I ain’t lost to them in two years,” Samuel said, via 49ers Webzone. “I ain’t lost to the Rams in two years, so it is what it is. They try to do what we do, but they can’t do it like we do it, you feel what I’m sayin’?”

Hope we keep #5 on that doofus.
Interesting comments, maybe in past years the Rams and 9ers had similar philosophies as far as using the run game to establish everything else but this year they couldn’t be more different. The 9ers still need the run game, they don’t want to have to rely on Jimmy and the one receiver they have who’s any good, Deebo. The rams have gotten away from the outside zone, play action offense to become a pass first offense. The Rams qb and WRs are among the league leaders and the offense has become prolific even with that turd last week.
While it’s true that the Rams haven’t beaten the niners in a while I think it’s the niners who wish they could be more like us.