Junior Galette FA and Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There is also the a little less cap than his salary/bonus hit when you sign a veteran IIRC. Galete shouldn't cost more than 2 Million with incentives that may count for next year.

If his base salary is the vet minimum, with no more than a $60k signing bonus, he would only count as a 2nd-year player. Any incentives would mean he counts the full amount, though.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It may just be his way of trying to stir up interest. I wonder if teams a scared off by the domestic violence charges too.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I keep seeing references to Galette whipping his family members with a belt at a beach party. There's a YouTube video, but is that really him? It's bad quality. You certainly can't tell from the video itself.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep seeing references to Galette whipping his family members with a belt at a beach party. There's a YouTube video, but is that really him? It's bad quality. You certainly can't tell from the video itself.

It was him, but he wasn't whipping family. The fight was between his family and another group at the beach. He claimed he was just trying to protect his family.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh. I thought he only played for Washington last year. I guess it was longer
Hmmm it was just last year. I’m guessing he has absolutely no ties to McVay, just ties with Bill Johnson.

Mick

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm it was just last year. I’m guessing he has absolutely no ties to McVay, just ties with Bill Johnson.
He signed with the Skins in 2015, then promptly missed two years, 2015-16 with the skins, with injuries. Yes, there is a connection. I'm guessing McVay saw him over those two training camps, before he was injured...he may have even talked to him. :whistle:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He signed with the Skins in 2015, then promptly missed two years, 2015-16 with the skins, with injuries. Yes, there is a connection. I'm guessing McVay saw him over those two training camps, before he was injured...he may have even talked to him. :whistle:
Saw him being carted off the field twice and never played a game. That’s a very weak connection. Saying he worked with Johnson is accurate.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I can find no signing for this guy. Must be speculation?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I doubt anything happens at all but if it does it won’t be until the team gets back home.

Heh. He probably flew out to Cali, and the team forgot to mention they would be in Maryland. OOPSIE

Mick

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Saw him being carted off the field twice and never played a game. That’s a very weak connection. Saying he worked with Johnson is accurate.
So he never saw him in camp, beating guys off the edge? Two years together is a connection, whether you agree or not. We can debate the level of said connection, but the fact there is a connection is accurate.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So he never saw him in camp, beating guys off the edge? Two years together is a connection, whether you agree or not. We can debate the level of said connection, but the fact there is a connection is accurate.
First year in camp he tore his achilies on august 26 and the second on July 25. I’m sure the new OC was great friends with him after a few weeks of practice.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This whole thing reminds me of the Donte Whitner scenario.