Jrry32 The FINAL Mock Draft - 4/19/2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
Hi Jrry. I went on record a couple of times already that if the Rams want Lattimore, they probably have to grab him by Round Three. The '9ers, among other teams, probably have their sights on him as a longterm replacement for Frank Gore.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
BonifayRam said:
Not a fan of this one Jrry32. I have not warmed up to Patterson @ #16...I have grown colder really do not know why yet. I want to trade both first round picks for many second day picks myself.

There aren't any trades in this mock. It would be something I'd consider. As for Patterson, he's a risk but imo, the juice is worth the squeeze.

My main issue is when when Saffold #1- Goes down to injury which is what Saffold always does or #2-Is traded or #3-the NFL finds out why Saffold did not want to play on the right side and he can not play ORT @ starters level in the NFL? Where is our rookie to be groomed future ORT? Please do not say its Barksdale either I do not believe all the allegedly fondness of Joe Barksdale crap.

I only have so many picks and have to fill a certain number of spots. Filling the backup OT spot wasn't that high on my list so in order to do that, it would take great value at one of the spots and I didn't feel like the value was there.

Next year's draft has the potential to be one of the best OT classes in quite awhile with Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, Tiny Richardson, Cyril Richardson, Cyrus Kouandijo, David Yankey, Chaz Green, Seantrel Henderson, etc.

If we lose Saffold in FA, we'll have 2 1sts again next year to find an OT to replace him. We can also go after a OT in UDFA or FA to play swing tackle if we don't trust Barksdale.

Cyprein is my highest rated Safety I like him but he is more SS than FS (35%-FS & 65% SS) Stewart is a strong safety too ...so now we are back to the same issues we had in 2011 & b2012 seasons with two SS starting @ safety posts for the Rams the secondary still is minus a free deep safety who can be the playmaker in the deep ....secondary is not improved at a level where you want to spend a high values first round pick on another SS?

I disagree, Bonifay. I think he's a FS. He played a lot of Center-field at FIU and played some Center-field at the Senior Bowl. He is a really good fit in at FS and covers the deep half well.

But we might just have to agree to disagree here.

I like Warford pick ! but we already have a bunch of interior OL'ers under contract.

We do but how many are good starters?

I seriously do not want a gimpy often injured RB with the 3rd round pick!!!!!!! I would take a OT Dallas Thomas or a Brennan Williams or a CB named Darius Slay here instead!

I think Slay goes before our 3rd. As for Lattimore, yea, he's hurt but I think his on the field ability is worth giving him time to rehab. Look at how Adrian Peterson came back from his knee injury.

The rest of the picks are excellent!

I appreciate your input, Bonifay. Even the criticism, I enjoy seeing others perspectives and hearing their opinions.

Memento said:
Now, about Okoye...something about him just screams "Fendi Onobun". Maybe Waufle can coach him up, maybe not. I can see him going in the sixth round like Onobun did because of the potential that other teams may see and because some teams love the "height-weight-speed" trinity and think that a sixth round pick would be a great pick to spend on him. I also don't think that Okoye is Snisher's type of player; they absolutely love potential, but based on their last draft, they value on-the-field performance just as much. I honestly don't believe that they'd spend a pick on someone as completely new to the game of football as Okoye. I could very well be wrong, though, and if I am, I'll defer to their judgement.

Okoye is just a name. I figured it would be interesting to bring him up...don't really care if we draft him. I'd probably end up taking one of the guys who unexpectedly fall but I have no idea who that will be.

jap said:
Hi Jrry. I went on record a couple of times already that if the Rams want Lattimore, they probably have to grab him by Round Three. The '9ers, among other teams, probably have their sights on him as a longterm replacement for Frank Gore.

I totally agree, jap.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
Can't wait until the 25th. War Room guys?
Yup. I'll be there.

http://ramsondemand.com/chat/

Can you do that via cell phone? It's my anniversary and... well....
No, it doesn't work very well on cell phones unfortunately.

Plus, you don't wanna screw up your anniversary trying to get a message in. It happens to be my wife's birthday too, btw. She was gracious enough to say that we could celebrate it on the following weekend by bringing her to a 5-star French restaurant on the water.

LARGE price to pay for convenience. :sly:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
Yup. I'll be there.

Plus, you don't wanna screw up your anniversary trying to get a message in. It happens to be my wife's birthday too, btw. She was gracious enough to say that we could celebrate it on the following weekend by bringing her to a 5-star French restaurant on the water.

Yeah - She knows. I'll try using my cell phone as a hot spot and check in briefly if possible.

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
Yup. I'll be there.

Yeah - She knows. I'll try using my cell phone as a hot spot and check in briefly if possible.

I have class starting at 6:30 PST, so I'll be missing the Rams drafting. :grr:

Going to DVR it and then sit in the back so I can refresh on my phone.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
RamFan503 said:
Yup. I'll be there.

I have class starting at 6:30 PST, so I'll be missing the Rams drafting. :grr:

Going to DVR it and then sit in the back so I can refresh on my phone.

Ouch!

I'll be in the chat room.

Let's have some fun!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2