Jrry32 The FINAL Mock Draft - 4/19/2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I promised one final mock and this will be it. This is not a normal mock in that it's what I expect the Rams to do. I find it's more interesting to choose the guys I'd want and then compare results later on. So these are the picks I would make based on my own projections as well as the projections of many of the draft sites out there on who will be available.

In this mock, I will not have any trades because those are just so hard to project and I utilized them in the last mock I did for that reason(to just throw out some trade possibilities). This was my Final Mock last year:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=488546" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... p?t=488546</a>

Hopefully the players in my 2013 Mock turn out as well as those guys did. :)

Here it is...Tavon Austin is picked before #16 in this mock:
Round 1 Pick #16 - Cordarrelle Patterson WR/HB/RS Tennessee
cordarrelle-patterson-presswire.jpg

Strengths
Elite movement skills for any size. At 6'2" 217, he moves like only a 5'9" scat back should. Patterson's balance, elusiveness and vision in the open-field are elite as it gets. Tavon Austin is the only player who trumps him in this regard. Aside from Austin, he's the best YAC WR in this class. Patterson also possesses great speed and burst. He ran a 4.33 40 at the combine according to the NFL Scouts' times given to NFL Draft Scout. That size/speed combo is as about as good as it gets aside from a Megatron or Randy Moss. Patterson uses his frame well when shielding defenders from the pass on short and intermediate routes. He catches the ball well on short and intermediate routes. Understands how to body the ball in traffic and is not afraid to work over the middle. Great versatility...can play any WR spot, line up in the backfield and can return kicks and punts all at a high level.

Weaknesses
Patterson is sushi raw. His game needs a complete overhaul technically. He doesn't even line-up properly. When he lines up, he stands straight up and then runs his routes upright. He takes too many steps gearing down when route running rather than changing speeds. He doesn't consistently sink his hips into his breaks. He needs to do a better job of maintaining proper depth on routes as he will sometimes drift too far on routes. Patterson also has had some struggles tracking the deep ball especially over the shoulder. He needs to do a better job keep his feet on deep balls and he has had some really painful drops on routine over the shoulder catches. I've heard that the kid isn't intelligent. He's a slow learner who is not a bright guy off the field. That said, to be able to come in to Tennessee and play year 1, he needs some football IQ. I've also heard concerns over his character and attitude but the Tennessee coaches endorsed him and I have nothing to substantiate those claims. Finally, he doesn't play his size. While Patterson is 6'2" 217, he's not really a high-point the ball type WR nor is he a physical kid when the ball is in the air. He might be able to high-point it more effectively with work and a different QB as Bray tended to throw flat balls rather than arc them but I don't see his mind-set and style changing too much in terms of physicality.

NFL Comparison: Jeremy Maclin meets Randy Moss

Bottom Line In terms of physical talent, there isn't a more talented player in this draft. A lot of people think that Fisher or Snead won't go after Patterson because he's risky and has the project mantra attached to him. Or they think they'll avoid him due to supposed character concerns. I don't buy it. Michael Brockers and Brian Quick were both thought of as projects. One proved to be that and the other didn't. Both were extremely physically talented though. Janoris Jenkins, Tru Johnson and Givens all had character concerns. Snead and Fisher will take risks to get talented players. I think Patterson is too much talent for them to pass up. The Jeremy Maclin/Randy Moss comparison might confuse some. I think his style of play is similar to both. He's not quite as freaky as Moss was or as natural as Moss but he's more athletic than Maclin. He has that same look to him when he's running that Moss did...it's an unbelievable smoothness and effortlessness when moving. However, like Maclin, he's a guy who relies on elite movement skills to create with the ball in his hands. Maclin's lack of toughness has kept him from being a special player in the NFL. I don't see that being an issue for Patterson. The bigger question with Patterson is if he has the work ethic and IQ to improve his technique and mentally handle the pro game. I want to say now that I didn't choose Julio Jones because Patterson doesn't have Julio's physicality, strength or ability to high-point the ball. Sam needs weapons and in Patterson, we are giving him a weapon with the ceiling to be a top 2 or 3 WR in football.

Round 1 Pick #22 - Jonathan Cyprien FS FIU
BBplNtqCEAAyC1A.jpg

Strengths
Physical is the first word I think of with Cyprien. Cyprien will hit you and he will hit you hard. He wants to punish anyone who tries to catch the ball over the middle or in the deep half of the field. What endears me most to Cyprien is that he is the rare type of safety that can change the game from center-field. Those guys are not common. It's a whole lot easier to find a physical, downhill player at the safety position. What sets Cyprien apart from other safeties are his ability to read and react and his overall instincts. The jump that Cyprien gets on the ball when it is leaving the QB's hand is unrivaled in this class. I think the best example of that is his interception of Bridgewater that is shown in the picture above. Bridgewater is expected to be the #1 QB taken in 2014 as it stands now. He thinks he has a wide open TD on a play-action fake because Cyprien is in center-field and no one gets back to cover the WR running the deep route on the right sideline. Bridgewater throws a bomb that would have hit the WR in stride over the inside shoulder. Out of nowhere, Cyprien undercuts the pass and intercepts it. There are not many guys capable of pulling that off. What I also love about Cyprien's game is how quickly he diagnoses the run game from Center-field and gets downhill to the LOS. He's not afraid to stick his nose in there or taken on blockers. He's definitely not afraid to blow up the HB around the LOS. He's also a good blitzer off the edge.

Weaknesses
Cyprien really needs to work on his tackling in space. He gets too aggressive and out of control at times when attacking downhill. This leads him to not properly break down in the open-field and whiff when going for a tackle. He also will overrun some plays or get himself out of position to make the tackle. Cyprien also isn't on Vaccaro's or Swearinger's level in man coverage. He isn't like those guys where you man him up on a slot WR and watch him shut them down. He can handle TEs but his technique in man to man needs work(too stiff in his back-pedal) as does his route anticipation. In the NFL, he's going to need to watch some of the hits he dishes out as he might get flagged for hitting the head of a defenseless player.

NFL Comparison: Dashon Goldson

Bottom Line
We need help at the safety position especially at Free Safety. It'll give our corners more freedom to make plays and our scheme more flexibility if we have a safety that can cover the back-half of the field. That's what Cyprien offers. He offers a play-making safety in Center-Field that will dish out punishment to any WR that doesn't respect his portion of the field. We have lacked that sort of player for far too long. Cyprien is a guy that you can plug in immediately due to his instincts, recognition skills and natural talent and have a real player at safety. He is my number 1 rated safety in this class because I think he's the only guy in the class who has the skills to be a great center-fielder and play in the box. Rambo can be a great Center-fielder but he's not a box safety.

Round 2 Pick #16 - Larry Warford OG Kentucky
3.jpg

Strengths
Warford is a massive Guard who can really run block. He is the definition of the word mauler. He possesses great size at 6'3" 330 and very good arm length for an OG at 33.25 inches. Warford has a powerful punch as a pass blocker and is excellent at sitting in his stance, anchoring in, maintaining a wide base and forcing the defender to go through him. He's extremely difficult to move in the passing game. As a run blocker, he's very adept at clearing space. He will move the man in front of him and he will not quit. Warford has a very strong motor and a real mean streak. He seems to take pleasure in running over guys and I love that about him. Very assignment sound with a strong understanding of the game...really understands how to punch a guy when helping with an initial double team then peel off into the second level and get his hat on a guy. While he doesn't have Warmack's technique, Warford wasn't far off from his level of play. He's such great value in the 2nd and we're lucky that the NFL undervalues Guards so we can get him here.

Weaknesses
Warford is not versatile. He's going to play OG in the NFL and that's it. Warford also lacks lateral agility and movement skills. He's not a guy you really want pulling and at times at UK, his HB had to wait on him to get out of the way when running behind him when he was pulling. Warford also doesn't have overly quick feet and might struggle against the elite gap penetrating DTs in the NFL. His technique as a run blocker could definitely get sloppy at times because he could engulf and overpower defenders in college. He needs to do a better job of maintaining leverage, locking onto his man and driving him out of the play. As a pass blocker, he needs to be more consistent at staying low, maintaining leverage and bending at the knees as he'll bend at the waist at times.

NFL Comparison: Jahri Evans

Bottom Line
Warford is a 6'3" 340 pound mauler of an OG. He's NFL ready and has the upside to be a Pro Bowl OG. He has some small technical issues to iron out but there are no glaring issues to his game other than his lack of great foot speed. He's an ideal PBS OG and that's what we run. Him and Rok Watkins would give us two very massive OGs if they both earn starting jobs. I don't think there's a lot of risk in this pick. Only real issue would be Larry Warford eating himself out of the league...but I haven't heard any issues like that pop up with questions about his ability to stay in shape. I know some will want Kyle Long here but the truth is that Warford is simply a better player.

Round 3 Pick #16 - Marcus Lattimore HB South Carolina
1028_dmsp_1stHalf0100_t607.JPG

Strengths
The first thing that jumps out about Lattimore is his impeccable character. He's an extremely hard worker that loves football and treats people with respect. He's the ideal guy that you want on your team on and off the field. On the field, Lattimore offers good burst, great change of direction ability and ideal size for a HB at 5'11" 220. He's not too big and not too small. Lattimore shows the ability break arm tackles, run over defenders, push the pile and make people miss in the open-field. He has excellent vision and great instincts as a runner. He is especially good at using quick cuts to get defenders out of position and allow him to run through tackles. Lattimore is also an ideal HB in terms of the passing game. He is a great pass protector who understands how to cut block, anchor in and stone-wall blitzing defenders or properly chip defensive ends out of the back-field. He really is a QB's best friend out there. As a receiver, he shows good understanding of where to settle down in zones, runs solid routes out of the back-field, good patience on screen plays to let his blocks set-up and very soft hands. Heck, Lattimore can even run block and he will. He's a high effort player that will give 110% on every play even when it's not designed to go to him.

Weaknesses
The biggest weakness by far is injury history. He tore his ACL as a Sophomore then suffered a dislocated knee and torn ACL as a Junior in the other knee. However, the damage wasn't as severe as originally reported. There was no bone damage, cartilage damage or nerve damage in the knee. Lattimore also had an ankle injury that caused him to miss a game and a half as a freshman and suffered a concussion in the bowl game against FSU. So he has a length injury history. Lattimore also lacks breakaway speed as a runner.

NFL Comparison: Frank Gore

Bottom Line
I know I'm going to get a lot of heat for this pick. I'm sure I'll get a bunch of responses saying that this is too early to take Lattimore. It's too much of a risk. I don't agree. I think he's gone in the top 100 picks. If we want him, we need to take him here and I want him. He's a first round talent with elite character/intangibles. The Frank Gore comparison fits both in terms of running style and in terms of injury history. Frank was a supremely talented HB that suffered devastating injuries to both his knees in college. He overcame it and became a great NFL HB. I'm willing to wait on Marcus but supposedly, his rehab is going much quicker than expected. However, I will add this...if the Rams doctors found issues in his medical that told them his knee will not heal and will have significant risk of re-injury, I would not take him. This pick is made with the assumption that he will get his knee back to 100% with proper rehab and there will be no lingering issues. I'm willing to take risks and I think the reward here is worth the risk. Lattimore was a projected top 20 pick before his injury and I believe he has the character and work ethic to overcome this injury. I want this kid in Horns.

Round 4 Pick #16 - Gerald Hodges OLB Penn State
NYXGu.AuSt.42.jpeg

Strengths
Hodges is very active and aggressive at LB. He has excellent instincts and seems to always be around the football. He never stops moving and never stops playing. He's a true definition of an effort player. He also is adept at stacking and shedding blocks in the run game with active hands and real relentlessness. He's quick to fill gaps on run plays and reads the QB well in zone coverage. He has the speed and technique in man coverage to match-up on TEs. He's a smart player with a high football IQ and is very quick to read and react to plays. Does not at all struggle with diagnosing the plays coming at him.

Weaknesses
Hodges is only a solid athlete. He has limited hip flexibility and this limits him some in man coverage as he can struggle at times with extremely athletic TEs capable of making sharp cuts. He's more of a straight-line players. Hodges needs to do a better job of staying low and anchoring in when being blocked in the run game. He also needs to be more aware when blitzing and get his hands in the passing lane. At times, he just puts his head down and charges in when blitzing. Also needs to use his hands more effectively as a pass rusher. At times, he plays too aggressively and can take poor angles especially in man coverage.

NFL Comparison: Dhani Jones

Bottom Line
Hodges has the makings of a very solid LB who could play in the NFL for a long time. I don't think he'll ever be considered elite but I believe he's a versatile LB capable of playing all 3 positions in the 4-3. He'll likely slot in at Sam for the Rams and could play there for a very long time. He's a real hard worker and you can't knock him choosing to go to LB U. I like the kid's motor and aggressiveness. He would fit in well with our defense.

Round 5 Pick #16 - Duke Williams NCB/FS/SS Nevada
628x471.jpg

Strengths
Williams is a very versatile DB with the ability to cover the slot WR and play FS and SS. He is a bit undersized for a SS at 5'11" 205 but Williams is an aggressive hard hitter that loves to play physically. He possesses outstanding speed for the position and plays up to the 4.4 40 that he ran at the combine. Williams also have excellent hip flexibility which makes him an effective player in man coverage. He's a very good tackler in space and is not afraid to attack the LOS or blitz off the edge. Williams also is an excellent special teamer as a gunner using his great athleticism and love for hitting to its maximum there.

Weaknesses
Williams is a bit of a tweener with CB size and athleticism but safety physicality and mentality. That's not a negative though when it comes to depth as he can play any position in the secondary. Williams struggles getting off blocks and fighting off blockers around the LOS. He will bite on some play-fakes and can miss some tackles going for the knock out hit. In coverage, he is a little high and stiff in his back-pedal and needs to work on breaking on passes. In deep zone coverage, his ball-skills and ability to read the QB are only adequate. Despite his athleticism, he's not a great center-fielder because he only has adequate ball-skills and ability to read the QB.

NFL Comparison: Chris Clemons

Bottom Line
It seems like Williams has been in all my mocks and he's been in a lot of them because I like the kid a lot. I think he's a victim of the depth of this class as he's a lot better than the 5th round consideration that he's being given. In most classes, imo, he's a 3rd round pick. Williams possesses versatility, special teams value and a real physicality to his game. He'd be our 3rd safety and offer depth at CB. He might even be able to compete with Darian at SS.

Round 6 Pick #16 - Conner Vernon WR Duke
121006065947_conner_vernon.jpg

Strengths
Vernon is a polished WR who runs good routes, has reliable hands and shows great understanding of the position. He creates separation with his cuts and shows excellent ball-skills as well as the understanding of how to use his body to keep defenders from getting to the ball. Good use of stems, change of speeds and selling of his routes make his route running that much more effective. Good blocker. Vernon is just a really sound all around player who will play his heart out for you and contribute wherever you need him to.

Weaknesses
Vernon only possesses adequate size(6'0" 195) and speed(4.54 40). He's not going to stand out athletically nor does he have an overwhelming amount of upside. He's not overly physical nor is he a great runner after the catch. Can struggle getting off the press.

NFL Comparison: Austin Collie

Bottom Line
Vernon is just a really solid football player who is overlooked because he doesn't have great size or athleticism. He has the skill-set to be a very solid #2 or #3 WR in the NFL. He's very reliable, he has good body control and he displays a great understanding of coverages. He'll go out there, give his all and take some big hits fighting for the football. He's your prototypical overachiever.

Round 7 Pick #16 - Lawrence Okoye DT No School
article-2310478-1468BDFE000005DC-416_634x425.jpg

Bottom Line
I have no idea who will be left in the 7th so I just thought I'd throw out a very athletic project. Okoye has never played football before but he's a discus throwing former Olympian that ran a 4.8 at 6'5" 305 at his Pro Day with a 36 inch vertical jump and put up 30 reps on the Bench Press. He's only 21 years old. Couldn't hurt to take a chance with a 7th on a guy like him. Maybe Waufle can coach this kid up?

Thoughts?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The weaknesses on Cordarrelle Patterson make me not want him. I don't want any part of another raw, developing WR. There's already Brian Quick developing...Rams need WR help now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Love it.

Couldn't fit T.J. Moe in there though? I don't know what it is about that guy, but I like him.
Maybe it's just his name.

"Hey Moe!"

Curly4President.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I just get the feeling with this regime they are willing to take a chance on some guys with upside potential while grabbing a couple of now players.

I really like Corderelle for the upside potential as I think Quick will show us why they were so high on him. So Patterson can be brought in as a real future stud. Keep in mind that this team is not being built for just 2013. We need cheap rookies that can really show in years 2 and 3.

I have to admit though that I'm a bit giddy on the playmaker potential of Austin. He may be a luxury pick but he really has the potential to be that score from anywhere player that I think ALL of us would love to see light it up. Bust potential? Sure. Questions? Sure. But who doesn't want to see him with his hands on the ball?

Cyprien is someone I think is a now player. He not only plays the way I think Fish wants, he could start and be really good.

I also think Lattimore is a real possibility. I'm just not buying that his injuries will end a great career for him. This kid has too much will to be a bust.

Warford is that massive road grader that I really want as a guard. I'd love that pick in our spot.

All in all, I'd be stoked with this draft. Can't wait until the 25th. War Room guys?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Jrry32, ours are actually similar crazy enough and not planned. I went back and forth. My quick summary- at #16 I didn't think Austin or Patterson would be on the board and the same went for Cyprien at #22. At #46 we mirror Warford and Lattimore. Solid man!

I would be happy as fan w/ those results again at #16 I think different.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The Dude said:
Love it.

Couldn't fit T.J. Moe in there though? I don't know what it is about that guy, but I like him.

"Hey Moe!"

Curly4President.jpg

Yeah. We'd have Larry too in Warford. Who's Curly? Maybe a guy in dreads works?

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
RamFan503 said:
The Dude said:
Love it.

"Hey Moe!"

Curly4President.jpg

Yeah. We'd have Larry too in Warford. Who's Curly? Maybe a guy in dreads works?
:grin:
u2u8yju2.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
I just get the feeling with this regime they are willing to take a chance on some guys with upside potential while grabbing a couple of now players.

I really like Corderelle for the upside potential as I think Quick will show us why they were so high on him. So Patterson can be brought in as a real future stud. Keep in mind that this team is not being built for just 2013. We need cheap rookies that can really show in years 2 and 3.

I have to admit though that I'm a bit giddy on the playmaker potential of Austin. He may be a luxury pick but he really has the potential to be that score from anywhere player that I think ALL of us would love to see light it up. Bust potential? Sure. Questions? Sure. But who doesn't want to see him with his hands on the ball?

Cyprien is someone I think is a now player. He not only plays the way I think Fish wants, he could start and be really good.

I also think Lattimore is a real possibility. I'm just not buying that his injuries will end a great career for him. This kid has too much will to be a bust.

Warford is that massive road grader that I really want as a guard. I'd love that pick in our spot.

All in all, I'd be stoked with this draft. Can't wait until the 25th. War Room guys?

Thank you. Agreed with everything.

The Dude said:
Love it.

"Hey Moe!"

Curly4President.jpg

Conner Vernon offers the same type of skill-set. It's why I don't have Moe in there.

duckhunter

Starter
The one element that is consistent thoughout these players is toughness. Can't go wrong there when going to the next level.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jrry32...As always great job on this and if the Rams do indeed draft Marcus Lattimore you will be tired of getting a PM's from me asking...Is he ready yet? :ww: Really hope the Rams do go with Jonathan Cyprien who IMO will end up being the most complete safety in the draft.

Big fan of Warford and for what the Rams want to do, he's a perfect fit and how can you not like anybody with the name "Duke?" My only issue is no CB's. The Rams only have four CB's on the roster and are still waiting on the DUI hearing on Johnson. So I would not be shocked if they go CB in the 5th & 7th rounds.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Looks like a good draft filled with solid prospects. I think Lattimore's draft stock is the most fluid in the entire class; he could go anywhere from the third to the fifth, but I can definitely see us taking him in the third with his talent - if he's medically-cleared, that is. It's a very realistic draft too because the Rams have shown interest in every one of those players. I'd personally take Moe over Vernon because I believe that Moe has better quick-twitch abilities and his ability to return punts and kicks, but that's just a personal (and likely biased) quibble, and I wouldn't be upset at all if they took Vernon in the sixth because Vernon is a very good prospect in his own right.

Now, about Okoye...something about him just screams "Fendi Onobun". Maybe Waufle can coach him up, maybe not. I can see him going in the sixth round like Onobun did because of the potential that other teams may see and because some teams love the "height-weight-speed" trinity and think that a sixth round pick would be a great pick to spend on him. I also don't think that Okoye is Snisher's type of player; they absolutely love potential, but based on their last draft, they value on-the-field performance just as much. I honestly don't believe that they'd spend a pick on someone as completely new to the game of football as Okoye. I could very well be wrong, though, and if I am, I'll defer to their judgement.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Patterson excites me. But he scares me! We know he's raw... scary enough... but the questionable attitude and IQ? Yikes! I think the risk outweighs the reward.

I hope Austin is there to make this decision easier... but if it comes down to Patterson; I'd try like hell to trade down and fill the WR void with Robert Woods instead.

I love Cyprien.

I'll be happy with Warford, but Kyle Long is a first rounder suddenly on some boards (see Mel Kiper and Mayock).

I'm not sure how I feel about Lattimore. If you want him, I think you are right; it will probably take a 3rd rounder.

Well done jrry.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not a fan of this one Jrry32. I have not warmed up to Patterson @ #16...I have grown colder really do not know why yet. I want to trade both first round picks for many second day picks myself.

My main issue is when when Saffold #1- Goes down to injury which is what Saffold always does or #2-Is traded or #3-the NFL finds out why Saffold did not want to play on the right side and he can not play ORT @ starters level in the NFL? Where is our rookie to be groomed future ORT? Please do not say its Barksdale either I do not believe all the allegedly fondness of Joe Barksdale crap.

Cyprein is my highest rated Safety I like him but he is more SS than FS (35%-FS & 65% SS) Stewart is a strong safety too ...so now we are back to the same issues we had in 2011 & b2012 seasons with two SS starting @ safety posts for the Rams the secondary still is minus a free deep safety who can be the playmaker in the deep ....secondary is not improved at a level where you want to spend a high values first round pick on another SS?

I like Warford pick ! but we already have a bunch of interior OL'ers under contract.

I seriously do not want a gimpy often injured RB with the 3rd round pick!!!!!!! I would take a OT Dallas Thomas or a Brennan Williams or a CB named Darius Slay here instead!

The rest of the picks are excellent!

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
CGI_Ram said:
Patterson excites me. But he scares me! We know he's raw... scary enough... but the questionable attitude and IQ? Yikes! I think the risk outweighs the reward.

I hope Austin is there to make this decision easier... but if it comes down to Patterson; I'd try like hell to trade down and fill the WR void with Robert Woods instead.

I love Cyprien.

I'll be happy with Warford, but Kyle Long is a first rounder suddenly on some boards (see Mel Kiper and Mayock).

I'm not sure how I feel about Lattimore. If you want him, I think you are right; it will probably take a 3rd rounder.

Well done jrry.

CGI, I think you and I are on just about the same page. Your comments reflect my thoughts exactly.

Overall, good job Jrry. I can tell you put a lot of thought and work into this mock. I wouldn't be disappointed with this draft.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
CGI_Ram said:
I'll be happy with Warford, but Kyle Long is a first rounder

And if his name was Kyle Moore, he'd be a third round pick!

bluecoconuts

Legend
BonifayRam said:
I want to trade both first round picks for many second day picks myself.

I wouldn't be happy if they did that, it gets to a point where you need to get more blue chip players. More is nice, but quality > quantity.