Jrry32 New OC Mock Off-Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Maybe. I can see the burst you're talking about but I'm concerned with his long speed. I do like him a lot though, he's impressive in a lot of areas. Not sure I'd spend a 3rd rounder on him, but I like him.

I'd spend a 2nd on him if I thought it was necessary. Long speed is one of the least important attributes for a HB. Robinson is a complete HB and might be the most difficult to tackle HB in this class...plus, his vision was extremely impressive to me. If this guy ends up with Kyle Shanahan or Gary Kubiak, he will be a nightmare for NFL defenses.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Great job here, always enjoy reading your drafts. Let's see, you not only fixed the ol, but also provide some real depth, bring in a backup qb, and propose a trade that I think we may see with the SD deal. Would love to get Scherff at 17------just don't feel like he'll be there; but someone like Flowers may be. Just watched tape of Daryl Williams yesterday and liked what I saw in him. Anyway, the results sure look like a playoff roster if Sam stays healthy.
Thanks for your efforts!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I love Cann, and I think he is a day 1 starter. Nice job, jrry32.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Two posters I respect highly @jrry32 & @Mojo Ram like David Fales in this mock. I'm not sure I can buy into that option being a better plan B than Shaun Hill or Austin Davis. He has very small hands, lacks arm strength and is not much bigger than Austin Davis if at at all.

No thanks I would rather take a shot with another QB that has more experience and for a plan B. Jeff Garcia has worked with two QB's that will be free agents in Marc Sanchez & Tyrod Taylor would rather take chances on one of those two than David Fales Safe!
RAFT ANALYSIS:
"Fales goes through his progressions in the pocket, but he lacks the physical arm talent to fit balls into windows." -- Daniel Jeremiah

• 6'2"HEIGHT
  • 31 3/4"ARM LENGTH
  • 212LBS.WEIGHT
  • 9 1/4"HANDS
OVERVIEW
His brother, Austen, is a quarterback at San Jose State. Also lettered in basketball as a California prep. Began his collegiate career at Nevada where he redshirted behind Colin Kaepernick. Transferred to Monterey (Calif.) Peninsula College for the next two seasons, where he threw for 4,635 yards and 37 touchdowns. Moved on to San Jose State for the '12 campaign and completed 327-of-451 passes for 4,193 yards (72.5 percent) with 33 touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 starts and was the FBS' most accurate passer. Named MVP of the Military Bowl after recording 395 yards and two touchdowns. Threw for 312-487-4,189-33-13 (64.1) in 12 starts in '13. Was one of only two QBs, joining Fresno State's Derek Carr, with 4,000-plus yards in both '12 and '13. Had a 17-8 career record in 25 starts. Team captain.

ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS
Well built (works hard in the weight room). Sets up cleanly and with balance. Nice play fake. Compact, three-quarters release with clean, quick arm action. Throws a clean spiral with good short-to-intermediate accuracy. Flashes touch. Confident and competitive. Tough and durable. Sparkling intangibles -- outstanding personal and football character. Leads vocally and by example and is universally respected. Intelligent, passionate, motivated football junkie who takes pride in his craft and puts the time in to improve.
WEAKNESSES
Lacks ideal height and has relatively small hands. Average foot athlete and escapability. Can improve maneuverability in the pocket. Not yet sophisticated with his eyes. Tends to stare down his primary. Arm strength is just functional -- struggles to drill velocity throws on a line and is not a natural deep thrower. Accuracy wanes downfield. Needs to improve against the blitz. Just a two-year starter.
DRAFT PROJECTION
Rounds 5-6
BOTTOM LINE
Burst onto the scene as a junior-college transfer in 2012 when he led the nation in completion percentage (72.5), executing a quarterback-friendly system and putting himself on the NFL radar. Concerns about his height and arm strength will limit his appeal, but at worst should be a quality backup in a precision-matchup system.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/david-fales?id=2543751

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Two posters I respect highly @jrry32 & @Mojo Ram like David Fales in this mock. I'm not sure I can buy into that option being a better plan B than Shaun Hill or Austin Davis. He has very small hands, lacks arm strength and is not much bigger than Austin Davis if at at all.

No thanks I would rather take a shot with another QB that has more experience and for a plan B. Jeff Garcia has worked with two QB's that will be free agents in Marc Sanchez & Tyrod Taylor would rather take chances on one of those two than David Fales Safe!

You're certainly entitled to that opinion. I liked Fales as a prospect. And I'd rather the Rams not pay Mark Sanchez $4 to $5 million a year to be a mediocre QB.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
You're certainly entitled to that opinion. I liked Fales as a prospect. And I'd rather the Rams not pay Mark Sanchez $4 to $5 million a year to be a mediocre QB.

Agreed if that's the price, but I don't see what there is to like about Fales and I think he would really struggle if the Rams had to play outside just not a fan and can't understand what he actually brings to the table? He's short, lacks arm strength and can't run, now, maybe that makes him a triple threat, but I just don't see it.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed if that's the price, but I don't see what there is to like about Fales and I think he would really struggle if the Rams had to play outside just not a fan and can't what he actually brings to the table. He's short, lacks arm strength and can't run, now, maybe that makes him a triple threat, but I just don't see it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bnAKSLSs8

He's more mobile than you're giving him credit for.

What is there to like about him? He throws an accurate ball with great touch and didn't play behind a good college OL which meant he had to learn how to deal with pressure, take hits, and manipulate the pocket.

He's not a perfect kid but the truth is if the guy were 6'4" with a strong arm and the rest of his skill-set, there would be no chance we could get him for a 2nd round pick...much less a late round pick.

He has some physical deficiencies but his arm is strong enough, he's mobile enough, and he uses his height well enough. With late round guys, it's not so much about what they don't have as it is what they do have. Are the tools that they possess the tools that can compensate for what they don't have? In Fales's case, he appears to have poise, accuracy, touch, pocket presence/movement, and football IQ. I've also read great things about his work ethic. Are those tools capable of making up for his underwhelming physical tools? I think so.

It's interesting that you brought up Shaun Hill because that's actually who Fales reminded me of as a prospect...a young Shaun Hill.

Frankly, you go back and watch David Fales in 2012 against Stanford and then watch Marcus Mariota in 2012 against the same Stanford team, you'd be surprised that Mariota is the projected top 5 pick. Fales played a much better game despite his far inferior supporting cast.

Athos

Legend
What is there to like about him? He throws an accurate ball with great touch and didn't play behind a good college OL which meant he had to learn how to deal with pressure, take hits, and manipulate the pocket.

At worst, looks like an upgrade over Davis. Better arm (not much, but even a little makes a difference) and better poise.

Not sure he has enough talent to get us to the playoffs though, unless our D and running game both become top 5 units.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49bnAKSLSs8

He's more mobile than you're giving him credit for.

It's interesting that you brought up Shaun Hill because that's actually who Fales reminded me of as a prospect...a young Shaun Hill.

Frankly, you go back and watch David Fales in 2012 against Stanford and then watch Marcus Mariota in 2012 against the same Stanford team, you'd be surprised that Mariota is the projected top 5 pick. Fales played a much better game despite his far inferior supporting cast.

Great highlights compact quick release is a plus and you're right, he moves better than I thought. Here's my feeling I really hope the Rams hire Jeff Garcia as QB Coach and if Garcia wants the Rams to get Fales I'm on board. Garcia has been involved in tutoring some QB's I truly hope he's part of the staff and if they get Fales then you know I'm 100% behind it.

But IMO this regime has so much on the line next year and I don't see Fales being the plan B, just feel it will be more of an obvious option and then drafting somebody as the third string.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At worst, looks like an upgrade over Davis. Better arm (not much, but even a little makes a difference) and better poise.

Not sure he has enough talent to get us to the playoffs though, unless our D and running game both become top 5 units.

I would be shocked if he did. But there's nothing in FA that I want any part of.(don't feel like any of those guys could get us there...except maybe Matt Moore and that's completely up in the air) There's nobody in the draft that I would have any confidence in beyond the first two guys. And if Glennon and Foles are off the market, there's nothing really available for trade at a reasonable price.

Which leaves us with Heinicke and Fales. Two guys who are lacking in some of the physical talent departments but throw a nice ball and have attributes that I like. Best of a bad situation. You just hope one of the two has that ability to rise above their deficiencies.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great highlights compact quick release is a plus and you're right, he moves better than I thought. Here's my feeling I really hope the Rams hire Jeff Garcia as QB Coach and if Garcia wants the Rams to get Fales I'm on board. Garcia has been involved in tutoring some QB's I truly hope he's part of the staff and if they get Fales then you know I'm 100% behind it.

But IMO this regime has so much on the line next year and I don't see Fales being the plan B, just feel it will be more of an obvious option and then drafting somebody as the third string.

I think Garcia would be a good fit for guys like Heinicke and Fales...especially Heinicke. Has some things in common with Garcia.

You're probably right on who the Rams will go after. I just have a hard time throwing money at guys that I know aren't going to get the job done. I'd rather take a shot on an unknown than a guy who is known to be a mediocre journeyman.

But Fisher will likely want a veteran Plan B. Just gotta hope our Plan A will stay on the freaking field if we're stuck in this sort of situation.

Athos

Legend
I would be shocked if he did. But there's nothing in FA that I want any part of.(don't feel like any of those guys could get us there...except maybe Matt Moore and that's completely up in the air) There's nobody in the draft that I would have any confidence in beyond the first two guys. And if Glennon and Foles are off the market, there's nothing really available for trade at a reasonable price.

Which leaves us with Heinicke and Fales. Two guys who are lacking in some of the physical talent departments but throw a nice ball and have attributes that I like. Best of a bad situation. You just hope one of the two has that ability to rise above their deficiencies.

hah. I'm going to be cursing Urban Meyer's name all offseason. Selfish little bitch that he is. Him fucking me on Jones increased my hate-o-meter 10 levels.

This really is the worst QB class I can remember. At least since I started actually following football again. Pure trash.

I wish so much that Hundley had a better brain on his shoulders. Physical ability would be there to develop, but his analytical football brain scares me.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
hah. I'm going to be cursing Urban Meyer's name all offseason. Selfish little bitch that he is. Him freaking me on Jones increased my hate-o-meter 10 levels.

This really is the worst QB class I can remember. At least since I started actually following football again. Pure trash.

I wish so much that Hundley had a better brain on his shoulders. Physical ability would be there to develop, but his analytical football brain scares me.

I think 2013 takes the cake simply because at least there's Mariota and Winston this year. But yea, after those two, it's as barren as I've seen. I really wish I could get more film on Heinicke to decide just how much I like him. :LOL:

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
But Fisher will likely want a veteran Plan B. Just gotta hope our Plan A will stay on the freaking field if we're stuck in this sort of situation.
images

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I like the focus on the O Line (interior in particular) it's what they need to do, let's hope they pursue that route.

Don't see Langford or Sims leaving, not sure why anyone does but I've been wrong before.

I'm on the fence with Barksdale, I do give credence to the notion that Josephs dismal performance played a role in his perceived decline.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
FWIW, I said in this thread that if Cooper were available at #10, I'm not trading down. Here's what I'd do in that scenario with the same mock off-season up to that point:
Trades
St. Louis trades 2nd Round #9
Philadelphia trades 2nd Round #20 and 4th Round #20

St. Louis trades HB Zach Stacy
Indianapolis trades 6th round #29

St. Louis trades 7th round #31 and Conditional 2016 7th
Chicago trades QB David Fales

Philadelphia doesn't move up for Mariota but they choose to move up into the early 2nd to grab one of the WRs or pass rushers that fall out of the first round.

Indianapolis seems to like power HBs and they have multiple 6th round picks. Stacy is good at grinding out yardage and should fit in well with their HB stable.

Rams don't like the FA QBs or the second tier QBs in the draft so they opt to trade for Fales who Chicago is willing to part with after the regime that drafted him left.

NFL Draft
Round 1 Pick #10 - Amari Cooper WR Alabama

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjHOM1TW1xA

Analysis: I said last year that I rated Cooper above Watkins and I stand by that. Cooper is an incredibly polished WR who already possesses the ability to run NFL caliber routes. He's an outstanding athlete that can do a bit everything and generates tons of separation out of his breaks. Basically, this kid is ready to contribute right away and I expect him to develop into one of the NFL's best WRs. If he's here on draft day, I'd run through a brick wall to get to the podium.

Round 2 Pick #20 - Daryl Williams OT Oklahoma

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXhGywZOeIc

Analysis: This is the man that will compete with Michael Roos for the starting RT job. Williams is an exceptional run blocker with great power at 6'5" 335 and reliable technique. He sustains his blocks and uses angles well. As a pass protector, he doesn't have elite range but he uses his length well and shouldn't be a liability as he improves his technique and leverage in the NFL.

Round 3 Pick #8 - Josue Matias OG Florida State

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3VI1wljf-M

Analysis: Matias is a big boy at 6'6" 325 with a lot of power as a run blocker and good overall athleticism. He moves better than both Laken Tomlinson and Tre Jackson and offers similar power in the run game. IMO, he was FSU's best OL this year by a rather large margin(although Erving has an argument after his move to Center). Matias has the potential to be a top tier OG in the league and will provide great depth behind Saffold and Scherff. He's also capable of playing OT in a pinch.

Round 4 Pick #20 - Rob Havenstein OG/OT Wisconsin

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTftkxEBw0U

Analysis: We continue to add depth to and improve the OL. Havenstein is a massive man with the power and wide base to play inside. He has the feet to be a competent RT if needed but I think he ultimately has more potential at OG like Alex Boone. He's a massive man that will fit our power scheme well. Needs to improve his bend and leverage, though.

Round 5 Pick #9 - Jeremy Langford HB Michigan State

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhTprkJgow

Analysis: Good all around HB that could be called a jack of all trades master of none. Good runner that can do a bit of everything although he needs to be more patient at times and a guy who can catch the ball as well as protect the passer. I think he's going to be a solid starting HB in the NFL and could do some damage along with Mason behind our rebuilt OL.

Round 6 Pick #29 - Donald Celiscar CB Western Michigan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTJAbl2cbRM

Analysis: Makes me think of E.J. Gaines because he's EXTREMELY productive, experienced, and natural in coverage but is being underrated due to measurables. Great feet and hips, drives on the football extremely well, good ball-skills, willing in run support, and anticipates routes well. But he's a tad undersized and lacks great straight-line speed. Underrated player. Here's hoping that he'll be here in the 6th.

Round 6 Pick Comp - Taylor Heinicke QB Old Dominion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8oGVS4K2SA

Analysis: We take a shot on a QB to develop behind Bradford and Fales...at least until next year. Heinicke impressed me with his ball placement, instinctual ability to find passing lanes, and willingness to climb the pocket. However, he's short(6'1") and lacks a great arm. I think he has a lot in common with Chase Daniel but he's more athletic and has a slightly stronger arm. He's really surprising in how mobile and athletic he is.

Starting Line-up
QB: Sam Bradford
HB: Tre Mason
FB: John Conner
XWR: Kenny Britt/Brian Quick
ZWR: Amari Cooper
SLWR: Tavon Austin
TE: Jared Cook
LT: Greg Robinson
LG: Josue Matias
C: Rodney Hudson
RG: Rodger Saffold
RT: Michael Roos

LDE: Chris Long
LDT: Aaron Donald
RDT: Michael Brockers
RDE: Robert Quinn
WLB: Alec Ogletree
MLB: James Laurinaitis
SPUR: Mark Barron
LCB: Trumaine Johnson
RCB: Janoris Jenkins
NCB: E.J. Gaines
FS: Rodney McLeod
SS: T.J. McDonald

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker
LS: Jake McQuaide
KR: Bennie Cunningham
PR: Tavon Austin

Athos

Legend
You off the Blake Sims development bandwagon now, dude? I've noticed he's been absent from all your mocks recently.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You off the Blake Sims development bandwagon now, dude? I've noticed he's been absent from all your mocks recently.

Yes. I like Heinicke more.

Ltrautman

MIZ
Well, we finally know who the OC is which definitely clears up the scheme questions. This mock also assumes that Tampa Bay opts not to trade Mike Glennon.
Restructure
Sam Bradford - 2 years $17 million

Released
Jake Long OT
Kendall Langford DT
Scott Wells C
Eugene Sims DE
Isaiah Pead HB
Total Cap Room: $29.0 million

Re-signed Players
Kenny Britt - 4 years $20 million($5 million first year)
Mike Person - 1 year $745,000
Cory Harkey - ERFA($645,000)
Rodney McLeod - RFA($1.4 million - Original Round)
Total Cap Spent: $7.8 million
Total Cap Room: $21.2 million

Free Agency
Leger Douzable DT
med_gallery_5331_85_72722.jpg

2 years $3 million($1.5 million first year)

Douzable is a rotational DT that can step into the run stuffer role and is even capable of playing some DE if needed.

Rodney Hudson C
rodney-hudson.jpg

5 years $37.5 million($6 million first year)

Only 25 years old and considered one of the best young Centers in the league. Time for the Rams to get the Center spot upgraded and unlike Wells, Hudson isn't being signed right before he hits the decline. Chiefs have to pay Houston first so that gives us a shot.

Michael Roos OT
roos_20121223181505493_600_400.JPG

2 years $6 million($3 million first year)

This is assuming that Roos's health checks out. He comes in as a player that will compete for the starting RT job and serve as a swing OT. He played for Fisher for a very long time in Tennessee.

John Conner FB
4934511827_aeefcd30ea.jpg

1 year $1 million

Kendricks departs via FA for a starting job elsewhere so we decide to move Harkey to TE full time in Kendricks's old role and bring in John Conner to play FB for us.

Trades
St. Louis trades 1st round #10
San Diego trades 1st round #17 and 2nd round #16

St. Louis trades 2nd Round #9
Philadelphia trades 2nd Round #20 and 4th Round #20

St. Louis trades HB Zach Stacy
Indianapolis trades 6th round #29

St. Louis trades 7th round #31 and Conditional 2016 7th
Chicago trades QB David Fales

San Diego needs to build up its OL and covet LT Andrus Peat so they opt to trade up to #10 with him available.

Philadelphia doesn't move up for Mariota but they choose to move up into the early 2nd to grab one of the WRs or pass rushers that fall out of the first round.

Indianapolis seems to like power HBs and they have multiple 6th round picks. Stacy is good at grinding out yardage and should fit in well with their HB stable.

Rams don't like the FA QBs or the second tier QBs in the draft so they opt to trade for Fales who Chicago is willing to part with after the regime that drafted him left.

NFL Draft
Round 1 Pick #17 - Brandon Scherff OG Iowa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9Hq4bdFY0

Analysis: I have serious doubts about Scherff's ability to be a quality OT at the next level but I think he can be an elite OG. He's an incredible run blocker with a serious mean streak that plays through the whistle. Guy can be one of the best OGs in the NFL.

Round 2 Pick #16 - A.J. Cann OG South Carolina

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlwRR2-tr_w

Analysis: Some are saying Cann will go first round but I think he'll fall further than expected because OGs that lack elite measurables and power tend to be under-drafted. Cann isn't going to standout athletically at the Combine but he's a really talented OG with a bright future ahead of him as he develops his pass pro technique.

Round 2 Pick #20 - Daryl Williams OT Oklahoma

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXhGywZOeIc

Analysis: This is the man that will compete with Michael Roos for the starting RT job. Williams is an exceptional run blocker with great power at 6'5" 335 and reliable technique. He sustains his blocks and uses angles well. As a pass protector, he doesn't have elite range but he uses his length well and shouldn't be a liability as he improves his technique and leverage in the NFL.

Round 3 Pick #9 - Josh Robinson HB Mississippi State

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05pZn-Fi1s

Analysis: Some disagree with my opinion that we should draft a HB but while I like Tre and think Bennie is serviceable in his role, I really would love to use the depth and talent of this draft to get a game changer. Robinson can be that. He has the hands and ability as a blocker to be a 3 down HB. As a runner, he refuses to go down. He has great balance, is extremely well built in the lower body, a low center of gravity, and a very powerful leg drive. He reminds me of prime Maurice Jones-Drew.

Round 4 Pick #20 - DeAndre Smelter WR Georgia Tech

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4F9XJ0Wua0

Analysis: Smelter is a project at WR but if he had not torn his ACL late in the year, I'd endorse him as a 1st round pick. He's a lot like DeMaryius Thomas(although he's not the jump ball WR that Thomas was). Guy is built like a tank at 6'3" 230 but is surprisingly agile and fast which makes him a terror after the catch. Only played football for two years after his baseball career at GT was ended by a shoulder injury. What I love about him is already bullies DBs with his size and strength despite being new to the game. Love that mindset in a WR.

Round 5 Pick #20 - Donald Celiscar CB Western Michigan

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTJAbl2cbRM

Analysis: Makes me think of E.J. Gaines because he's EXTREMELY productive, experienced, and natural in coverage but is being underrated due to measurables. Great feet and hips, drives on the football extremely well, good ball-skills, willing in run support, and anticipates routes well. But he's a tad undersized and lacks great straight-line speed. Underrated player.

Round 6 Pick #29 - Derrick Lott DT Tennessee-Chattanooga

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLEmK07gPTU

Analysis: Sushi raw player with some motor and character concerns but extremely athletic and powerful. Does a terrible job of playing with leverage and doesn't use his hands well at this point in time but he's often able to overwhelm competition with his quickness, balance, and power. Has a lot of upside and fits what Waufle seems to value physically in his DTs.

Round 6 Pick Comp - Taylor Heinicke QB Old Dominion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8oGVS4K2SA

Analysis: We take a shot on a QB to develop behind Bradford and Fales...at least until next year. Heinicke impressed me with his ball placement, instinctual ability to find passing lanes, and willingness to climb the pocket. However, he's short(6'1") and lacks a great arm. I think he has a lot in common with Chase Daniel but he's more athletic and has a slightly stronger arm. He's really surprising in how mobile and athletic he is.

Starting Line-up
QB: Sam Bradford
HB: Tre Mason
FB: John Conner
XWR: Brian Quick
ZWR: Kenny Britt
SLWR: Tavon Austin
TE: Jared Cook
LT: Greg Robinson
LG: Brandon Scherff
C: Rodney Hudson
RG: Rodger Saffold
RT: Michael Roos

LDE: Chris Long
LDT: Aaron Donald
RDT: Michael Brockers
RDE: Robert Quinn
WLB: Alec Ogletree
MLB: James Laurinaitis
SPUR: Mark Barron
LCB: Trumaine Johnson
RCB: Janoris Jenkins
NCB: E.J. Gaines
FS: Rodney McLeod
SS: T.J. McDonald

K: Greg Zuerlein
P: Johnny Hekker
LS: Jake McQuaide
KR: Bennie Cunningham
PR: Tavon Austin

On top of our starting five, our depth is:
Utility - Barrett Jones
OG - A.J. Cann
OT - Daryl Williams
C - Demetrius Rhaney
Utility - Mike Person

I think Robinson in the 3rd is a reach and I also doubt the Scherff falls to 17, but if he did I'd be very happy to see us pick him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Robinson in the 3rd is a reach and I also doubt the Scherff falls to 17, but if he did I'd be very happy to see us pick him.

A reach is the creation of the media imo.