Jon Gruden: "Bradford is definitely the future of this Franchise."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Eh, that was one of the few times I agreed with him. There's supposed to be indisputable evidence. Can anyone really tell me that the evidence was indisputable on that play? The ball came out right on the borderline between the arm moving forward and the arm going backwards. Can't see how they could make a conclusive call on that one.
It could have gone either way, but I saw what the refs saw too. Before the hand went forward, the ball was already loose (no grip on it anymore). I could really care less one way or the other though. Weird rule though. I wouldn't have thought a fumble gets spotted at the point of the fumble and not where the ball went out. That doesn't happen on other fumbles for some reason.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
It could have gone either way, but I saw what the refs saw too. Before the hand went forward, the ball was already loose (no grip on it anymore). I could really care less one way or the other though. Weird rule though. I wouldn't have thought a fumble gets spotted at the point of the fumble and not where the ball went out. That doesn't happen on other fumbles for some reason.
Holy Roller rule

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved how he hated the reversal of the fumble and was giving crap to the rules guy in the booth. He didnt try to save face and kiss up. He stuck to his guns. Was classic

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

All I'm saying is...it's not about what you see as much as it is about the way it is defined. "Indisputable". It seems like refs opt instead to call 50/50 plays the way they see it when the rules make it clear they shouldn't reverse it unless it's indisputable. Know what I mean?

I didn't care about that call. Carroll wasted a challenge on something that was fairly inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Reminds me of Martz and his challenge habits...except the winning part. :wink:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Only thing I hope happens is that The Rams run the ball when Bradford gets back the way the did against Seattle. Seattle and 49ers are both great running teams and now that Stacy has emerged, Bradford will pick apart teams when we can get 150-200 yards on the ground.