Jon Gruden: "Bradford is definitely the future of this Franchise."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Now I can almost tolerate the guy...

bluecoconuts

Legend
Last night it sounded like he was about to say "If Bradford was playing the Rams would be blowing out Seattle" but he kind of hinted at it and then didn't expand further. I got the feeling he was thinking that though.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
It's funny what the "experts" say about this team once they are actually forced to watch it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Last night it sounded like he was about to say "If Bradford was playing the Rams would be blowing out Seattle" but he kind of hinted at it and then didn't expand further. I got the feeling he was thinking that though.
Agreed. I felt the same way, BTW.

A55VA6

Legend
Pretty much. It was true too.

jjab360

Legend
Complete 180 from "the Rams should be doing backflips all the way to Waco for RG3" or whatever he said last time he called a Rams game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Someone please post this on Rams Talk so we can watch heads explode...
Meh. What's the point. God himself could descend from the clouds and bellow at the top of his mighty lungs, "BRADFORD IS THE CHOSEN ONE!", and you'd STILL get some dipshit on RamStalk try argue QBR with him.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Gruden was very complimentary about our D too. Obviously, watching our front four molest Wilson and his o-line all night, you could only be complimentary about it but looking at headlines around the internet, the focus has been mainly on the She-whores and how cr@ppy they were rather than how dominant Quinn, Long et al were for all four quarters

Edit: just saw there's a whole thread already dedicated to this

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

I know I was thinking exactly that!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
It was pretty funny when he mocked the fumble review on the field with the official in the booth and then turned out to be wrong. I did enjoy that.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Saying all that before the game, love to hear him after the game. But was a fair assesment and pretty much what we already know.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was pretty funny when he mocked the fumble review on the field with the official in the booth and then turned out to be wrong. I did enjoy that.

Eh, that was one of the few times I agreed with him. There's supposed to be indisputable evidence. Can anyone really tell me that the evidence was indisputable on that play? The ball came out right on the borderline between the arm moving forward and the arm going backwards. Can't see how they could make a conclusive call on that one.

PhxRam

Eh, that was one of the few times I agreed with him. There's supposed to be indisputable evidence. Can anyone really tell me that the evidence was indisputable on that play? The ball came out right on the borderline between the arm moving forward and the arm going backwards. Can't see how they could make a conclusive call on that one.

My only real complaint was when the in-house ref said that the fumble caused the ball to travel 12 yards down the field. Okay.. :rolleyes:

Napa Jack

UDFA
"Definitely" - I don't know I would use that word.

My only real complaint was when the in-house ref said that the fumble caused the ball to travel 12 yards down the field. Okay.. :rolleyes:

So what they are saying is, it isn't possible to throw a ball forward unless you have a full grip on the ball. I want to see that one administrated moving forward.

The Ram defense IS pretty good. But, the Seahawks were using back-ups all over the line, (Ram fans know how that works out) and Harvin wasn't there. When they are at full strength, they are the best team in the Division, if not in all of football. And with that cocky attitude many of them display, I find them the most unlikable as well.

The Rams appear this year to be where they are every year - just a couple of wide receivers, pass protectors, run blockers, and a running back away from being a decent NFL team. Now you add qb to the that list. Are we talking next year's draft picks yet?

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm witcha jrry ESPECIALLY SINCE the OBJECT of throwing the ball is to GET IT MOVING FORWARD AND LET GO