JoJo Natson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Even still, Saffold looks like a freakin' monster!!!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Jojo is second in the NFL in punt return yards (206) despite playing in only 4 out of 7 games.

Jojo has a great chance at leading the league if he keeps it up...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Jojo is second in the NFL in punt return yards (206) despite playing in only 4 out of 7 games.

Jojo has a great chance at leading the league if he keeps it up...
And you just can't ditch Cooper.

Hence my opinion that McVay will find a way to keep both of them.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don't want to dismiss what Jojo has done this year but I do think there is a "recency bias" going on with him over Cooper. Cooper was downright incredible last year at both KR and PR; yes he had the yips at the end of the year, those are small considering the total sample size and we know nothing that would make us think that those few mistakes aren't correctable.

Jojo has done a good job. Actually, a really good job. I think the tiebreaker goes to Coopers health and his ability to offer more on offense even if that "more" is marginal at that.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Cooper's health?
I would think that would be a negative and one of the reasons they might want to keep Jojo.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to dismiss what Jojo has done this year but I do think there is a "recency bias" going on with him over Cooper. Cooper was downright incredible last year at both KR and PR; yes he had the yips at the end of the year, those are small considering the total sample size and we know nothing that would make us think that those few mistakes aren't correctable.

Jojo has done a good job. Actually, a really good job. I think the tiebreaker goes to Coopers health and his ability to offer more on offense even if that "more" is marginal at that.
It's not recency bias, bro. Have you watched JoJo closely? He has swiftness and crazy change of directions skills. If we cut him, I guarantee he's picked up for someone's 53 man roster...and starting on Special Teams

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Good to know. Means they'll probably have a nice competition going, which is good for all.

Imploding in a playoff game is a big deal. It's not something we can dismiss, and what the coaches would be looking for right now from Pharoh is a rebound over these regular season games where he re-establishes himself as an elite returner. But he got hurt and that has not happened. Equation has changed now a bit.

Recency bias is part of the game. I remember fans saying that Green would get the QB job back once he got healthy back in '99 when Kurt Warner was still establishing himself. Didn't happen. Not saying Pharoh can't bounce back and re-take his job either. But he's going to have to work for it and prove he's that guy who tore up the league during the regular season last year.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Good to know. Means they'll probably have a nice competition going, which is good for all.

Imploding in a playoff game is a big deal. It's not something we can dismiss, and what the coaches would be looking for right now from Pharoh is a rebound over these regular season games where he re-establishes himself as an elite returner. But he got hurt and that has not happened. Equation has changed now a bit.

Recency bias is part of the game. I remember fans saying that Green would get the QB job back once he got healthy back in '99 when Kurt Warner was still establishing himself. Didn't happen. Not saying Pharoh can't bounce back and re-take his job either. But he's going to have to work for it and prove he's that guy who tore up the league during the regular season last year.

I agree, coaches will make the decision. You nor I will not. 'Natch.