Joint practices with Bengals prior to final preseason game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don't want AD to be suspended but it seems odd that the NFL can hand out drug suspensions and league misconduct suspensions, but can't have any oversight on joint practices. Maybe they should, it might clean these things up a bit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want AD to be suspended but it seems odd that the NFL can hand out drug suspensions and league misconduct suspensions, but can't have any oversight on joint practices. Maybe they should, it might clean these things up a bit.
Collective bargaining agreement.

oldnotdead

Legend
This is exactly what I expected. Don't think for a moment that the Bengals didn't provoke it. Look at att the non-calls that the Bengals got away with in the SB. The Bengals play dirty like the Raiders of old. Why did they even schedule joint practices with these losers?

How much do you want to bet they try to provoke fights to get Rams suspended during the preseason game? McVay would be crazy if he plays key players in that game. This is not a typical preseason game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agree. I like keeping one's cool. Look the other guy in the eye to show him you ain't skeered, and shake your head and just walk away. Wave them off if they keep mouthing off. (Like "you nothin'!") Get them mad first, don't be the one losing it. My whole philosophy... but even I broke it on occasion when I was younger.

Nah, sometimes it's better to hit these idiots over their heads with their own helmets.

You'd think these Bengal Fuckwits would have known not to rile up AD after he tore them a new one in the superbowl. But no, they had to act the Fuckwits again, most likely because they are Fuckwits.

Never change AD.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I *don't* love the energy from Donald here.

No player is perfect, and we've seen Aaron lose his shit more than once in his career.. it's the only fault I could ever point to with him.
I'm not saying he didn't have good reason to be mad... but grabbing a helmet and swinging it at people is straight bullshit.

dang

Legend
I *don't* love the energy from Donald here.

No player is perfect, and we've seen Aaron lose his shit more than once in his career.. it's the only fault I could ever point to with him.
I'm not saying he didn't have good reason to be mad... but grabbing a helmet and swinging it at people is straight bullshit.
Has any other NFL player had the heads of 2 opponents in his hands wildly swinging them at any remaining standing foe. That’s some ‘300’ or ‘Sampson’ shit!!

dang

Legend
Has any other NFL player had the heads of 2 opponents in his hands wildly swinging them at any remaining standing foe. That’s some ‘300’ or ‘Sampson’ shit!!
I will add if this occurred in an actual game he’s likely out 8+ games nowadays.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree it's not a good look for the hall-of-famer. But sheet, the man gets held, and choked, and tripped and double teamed constantly. Not surprised he loses his cool once in a while. Lastly, the Bengals were probably not the best choice for a scrimmage.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Thats some Aaron the Barbarian shit

MachS

Hall of Fame
People are so focused on what AD did after the brawl escalated ONLY because a camera caught him swinging the helmets... but even the Cincy beat writers said the entire scuffle started with La'ell Collins and Leonard Floyd. Collins took his helmet off and threw it at Floyd, that's how it started. But AD should get more scrutiny because he was swinging a helmet? If he instigated a conflict or something I'd understand the media narrative but c'mon there were 20+ people involved in that brawl.