Joint practices with Bengals prior to final preseason game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Iron sharpens iron or so they say.
It certainly is a scary proposition even though in theory you have more control over the structure of the drill than you would during a game
Please bring the boys home safe and uninjured

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I wouldn't practice against a cheap shot team like that. Fuck the bungles.

Well I think your talking about the Raiders.Talk about cheap shots & a CRAP organization!!

The Bengals have a coach Mcvay respects. I think he lost respect in Gruden & his Thugs. They had to call the WHOLE thing OFF.

Once Mcvay sees things getting out of control he will cut it off, & or bring it to attention before it gets out of control.

Still The Rams are playing them officially in the preseason Saturday

oldnotdead

Legend
Head coaches aside I think in the game particularly it could get chippy. I hope they don't play McCutcheon, IMO they have seen enough. With only Perkins and Wolford as their QBs I hope both come out healthy.

The Bengals got away with a lot of cheapshots, face masks not only on Ramsey but Stafford as well and it continued all game. That is what worries me about these practices and this game. They should have kept Perez just for this game. This team has a problem staying healthy. It's their biggest obstacle to another Super Bowl. If they stay healthy all season they will make the big game again. I can see them going 14-3 if they stay healthy.

They have been playing Jonah Williams inside at 0-3 techniques. I would love to see him out at edge this game. He has really looked improved this year. That spin move surprised me. He's strong, fast and explosive, exactly what you want at edge opposite Floyd.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Head coaches aside I think in the game particularly it could get chippy. I hope they don't play McCutcheon, IMO they have seen enough. With only Perkins and Wolford as their QBs I hope both come out healthy.

The Bengals got away with a lot of cheapshots, face masks not only on Ramsey but Stafford as well and it continued all game. That is what worries me about these practices and this game. They should have kept Perez just for this game. This team has a problem staying healthy. It's their biggest obstacle to another Super Bowl. If they stay healthy all season they will make the big game again. I can see them going 14-3 if they stay healthy.

They have been playing Jonah Williams inside at 0-3 techniques. I would love to see him out at edge this game. He has really looked improved this year. That spin move surprised me. He's strong, fast and explosive, exactly what you want at edge opposite Floyd.

Johan as of last season (preseason) was my favorite Ram. Hoecht is so good on special teams,but upfront Williams is the better IMO. He continues to prove it.It’s tough in the trenches.
If your asking about how The Rams will look upfront or where Williams will play. He is playing inside to make him tougher. Henderson is challenging him.
—Gaines & A” Robinson are AMAZING!! I don’t think Veteran Ram or BubbaRam expressed that ENOUGH.
—You being worried about injury,cheap shots,or whatever? This is FOOTBALL. There are going to be injuries.
—— If you saw what I saw when I went with my GF. I had to stay seated.Normally I don’t sit a lot,but I had to stay in place as Ram Fans were leaving the field.

Could you image Cooper Kupp tearing a ACL on the last play of padded practice to start the preseason? I was in shock.Normally I wouldn’t post this kind of thing for Karma’s shake,but you never know so feel blessed that didn’t happen. I sat next to a young kid who had his own team jersey on.I asked did you just see that.He said he did. My GF has good eyes, & said he was walking.
The next day of practice Kupp didn’t suit up for 2 practices.Just to know it was close & he was sore. His leg kept straight,but came down awkwardly.
—To say before that didn’t look GREAT would be an understatement. He had at least 4 catches during lives & that last one was for a TD to end practice & players were all around huddling up right there as a team. No one really saw it. — Still in Shock of talking about lucky by a poster yesterday.
—We can all talk crap about this & that. Cool,but realistically talk about a scare. To talk about other players & injury prone? I don’t know,some players more than others. 2018 & 2020 post seasons. Then that same player is just a blessing & a person who works so hard to be The(his) Best

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - Perez - LmAO.

Anyone want to talk about how many QB’s will the Rams keep & who is the better backup(2nd string).

Wow - I don’t know,but if nothing else there should be value for a QB like Perkins.If he gets hurt? Does it really matter either way ?

Just to play the Jinx game. What happens to Matthew Stafford in 2022?
Do you put him in bubble wrap?
I mean he is going up against that dirty Cinny team this week & there starters.

Who is Noteboom’s replacement? I know if it is near playoff time Bug Whitworth is going to stay ready & fit.
Keeping the weight on will be his biggest issue.Staying fit won’t because of his passion to cross-train in other sports. I’m sure a lot of golf,but those kids will keep him fit as well.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm pretty sure everyone knows not to tackle hard in scrimmages. Its more touch football. And not to hit the quarterback. If a defense goes after the quarterback in a scrimmage it should end right there. In the actual game a few days later no starters will be playing. I'm sure we will be fine.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hopefully our boys loudly call-out that chump ass QB the Animal Prints have on their team. He needs to be more than just called-out, but it would be epic to have a mic'ed up recording of our bois verbally taking him back down to size.

He's a fucking douche nozel ass wipe.

Last edited:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
No worries. Cheap shot artist Vontaze Burfict is no longer on the team.

scared teddy bear GIF

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon