Johnny Manziel, Von Miller become roommates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I read another article that said that's completely false, and he's not even living with Von Miller.

I hate this kid. I'd pay to chin-check him.

Actually Rynie. I think we all owe the talented young John-John an apology.

If you listen closely he says, Yvonne Miller, a local section 8 woman, who lives around the corner from the clubs he frequents.
She lets him crash on her couch, after his nights of partying. She makes him a sandwich here and there. And he foots the bills for her groceries and gout treatments.

Together, they are both getting their lives back on track. Make sense now?
livon.jpg

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Report: Manziel living with Josh Gordon in LA
9271.jpg

ESPN reports free agent Johnny Manziel is living with Josh Gordon.

Manziel's assertion that he was living with Von Miller was quickly refuted, but this is more believable since it's not coming from the quarterback himself. If true, it's a bad look for Gordon, who, unlike Manziel, had at least created the impression he's gotten his life in order. If Manziel's recent TMZ interview is any indication, his seems to be spiraling further out of control. It's extremely unlikely Manziel makes any 2016 appearances.
Source: ESPN.com
Apr 11 - 2:45 PM

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
TMZ: "Do you ever text and drive Johnny?"

Manziel: "Only when I'm drunk".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Report: Manziel living with Josh Gordon in LA
9271.jpg

ESPN reports free agent Johnny Manziel is living with Josh Gordon.

Manziel's assertion that he was living with Von Miller was quickly refuted, but this is more believable since it's not coming from the quarterback himself. If true, it's a bad look for Gordon, who, unlike Manziel, had at least created the impression he's gotten his life in order. If Manziel's recent TMZ interview is any indication, his seems to be spiraling further out of control. It's extremely unlikely Manziel makes any 2016 appearances.
Source: ESPN.com
Apr 11 - 2:45 PM
Does this dude not have his own house?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
*Update: Johnny Manziel is living with Danny Bonaduce.

Together, he and Johnny are "getting their life back together, under the rallying call, "Duce and Douche': Brothers partying under control!"
Danny.jpg

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I can't stand athletes who get publicity that don't actually play the game, movie stars who can't act, and celebrities who haven't done anything at all.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can't stand athletes who get publicity that don't actually play the game, movie stars who can't act, and celebrities who haven't done anything at all.

Most of the world is embarrassed for us and how infatuated so many people are with celeb culture here............I'm embarrassed myself.

Why anyone gives a fuck what Kardashian is catching what dick is beyond me.

Psycho_X

Legend
Which makes me wonder wha'ts up with Paris Hilton?

She disappeared because she turned 30, doesn't post nudes of herself anymore, doesn't have a transgender stepdad who likes to kill people with his car, and didn't marry a dick rapper. That's the basics at least.

And Josh Gordon and Manziel in the same house? If I could I'd put money down on the cops being called to that address at some point in the next two months.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Most of the world is embarrassed for us and how infatuated so many people are with celeb culture here............I'm embarrassed myself.

Why anyone gives a freak what Kardashian is catching what dick is beyond me.
Exactly, and i'd put Manziel and Tebow in there among the athletes that continue to get pub...but either haven't done anything yet or haven't been relevant in years.