Johnny Manziel, Von Miller become roommates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15176905/johnny-manziel-says-living-von-miller-denver-broncos

View: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:15170486

Johnny Manziel has found a roommate who is on a quest to get the troubled quarterback back into the NFL.

"I'm living out here with my guy, Von Miller. Everybody knows Von Miller. Super Bowl MVP, Von Miller, my brother. I'm living with him right now," Manziel told TMZ on Saturday night. "We're getting our lives together, bro."

Manziel's comments were made in West Hollywood. Manziel briefly commandeered the TMZ camera before the videographer started asking him questions.

View: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_c6kgu02a

A day earlier, Miller advocated for the reigning Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos to sign his fellow Texas A&M alum.

"If I had to make my decision on it, he would already be on the Broncos," Miller told reporters Friday. "But we've got guys in the front office that make those decisions, and they put us in championships with those decisions.

"So I'm just going to follow those guys and have those guys take the lead."

The quarterback-needy Broncos were linked to Manziel this past week, when two team sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter that Denver coach Gary Kubiak spoke with the former Heisman Trophy winner.

Kubiak and Manziel, who both are former Texas A&M quarterbacks, spoke about Manziel being a potential fit for the Broncos down the line, the sources said. Before the Broncos would seriously consider adding Manziel, they want to see how his pending legal issues and potential NFL discipline are resolved, according to sources.

Manziel called the Broncos a "great organization" Saturday, adding that "anywhere I get picked up, bro, is a blessing."

"Whatever happens, I love ball," he said. "I want to play."

upload_2016-4-10_17-36-20.png

Manziel, who said he has been out in West Hollywood five to six nights in a row, said he doesn't think NFL teams have a problem with his partying.

"I don't think there's anything wrong with partying, bro," Manziel said. "There's a difference between partying and being out of control."

Miller, the MVP of Super Bowl 50, has been vocal this offseason in his support of Manziel, who was released last month by the Cleveland Browns. Miller backed Manziel in a recent interview with ESPN Radio's Mike & Mike, saying "I don't think Johnny Football's days are over in the National Football League."

The Broncos are in the market for a quarterback after the retirement of Peyton Manning and the free-agent departure of Brock Osweiler, who joined theHouston Texans. Mark Sanchez, acquired in a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles, and Trevor Siemian are the only quarterbacks on Denver's roster.

The Broncos also have had trade discussions with the San Francisco 49ersregarding Colin Kaepernick but would need the quarterback to agree to a pay cut from his scheduled $11.9 million salary for 2016 -- a sticking point that has stalled talks. Denver also is expected to consider quarterbacks in the draft.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could
Not.
Be.
More.
Drunk.

... in that video.

"I'm not drunk."
Yeah you are.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol. Trust me. That's how I know.
He's got the "about to slur" slur going on.
Dead giveaway. That's when people always, always, always, try to convince you they didn't drink "alot."

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"I don't think there's anything wrong with partying, bro," Manziel said. "There's a difference between partying and being out of control."

And he has shown repeatedly that he is out of control. Hence being cut by the Browns, who paid a lot for him and needed a QB, but decided he wasn't worth the showing up drunk and things like that.

And @-X- is right, of course. He's pretty clearly drunk.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
lol. Trust me. That's how I know.
He's got the "about to slur" slur going on.
Dead giveaway. That's when people always, always, always, try to convince you they didn't drink "alot."
Been through that way to many times with my wife lol. I always wake up the next day thinking "she didnt buy any of what I said for a damn second"....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Been through that way to many times with my wife lol. I always wake up the next day thinking "she didnt buy any of what I said for a damn second"....
Super like.

"I swear. I'm not dunk I juss only had a few."

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What a fucking moron.

So anyone still interested in bringing him to the Rams HAHAHA.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
We need a pool for the first time Manziel pees on Von Miller's couch. (He might get away with a cushion flip)

I'm thinking right after the draft... May 1st.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
Could
Not.
Be.
More.
Drunk.

... in that video.

"I'm not drunk."
Yeah you are.
The camera man didn't even ask him if he's drunk and Johhny said "I'm not drunk" lol

Johnny also said John Elway is a "cool dude".

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
We need a pool for the first time Manziel pees on Von Miller's couch. (He might get away with a cushion flip)

200.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Finally got to watch the vid since was on phone all day and wouldnt display it.

He is three sheets to the wind lol. Hes one or two drink from falling down. What an ass clown. Not saying I dont do that on occasion, but I also dont have the opportunity he has. What a waste of space. Seems like an annoying ass drunk too, which is a pain in the ass.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Unfortunately, the guy still hasn't hit bottom. He's clueless to the fact that teams DO care about partying 5 or 6 nights a week, and ESPECIALLY, when it has obviously hurt your game.

And what is this bullshit about me and Von getting "..OUR lives back together" Von seems to be doing quite well. Of course that could change with his new disruptive house guest. Johnny is totally delusional about his behavior and situation and that should be telling teams to stay far, far, away.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
It won't be long before "Party-Hearty Johnny" steps on his dick again and Miller realizes he made a huge mistake and ends up with some bad publicity. Guilt by association.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
It won't be long before "Party-Hearty Johnny" steps on his dick again and Miller realizes he made a huge mistake and ends up with some bad publicity. Guilt by association.
Manziel will probably get Miller, partying again.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I read another article that said that's completely false, and he's not even living with Von Miller.

I hate this kid. I'd pay to chin-check him.