John Wayne

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View attachment 41685
tenor.gif
If you Google search "John Wayne gets his ass kicked," you will get zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
John Wayne’s character was killed off in just a couple movies, and it’s not by an identifiable character (an off camera sniper in Sands of Iwo Jima and a soldier in The Alamo where Wayne turns behind a wall before he dies).

Now there is one exception. Bruce Dern in The Cowboys (under-rated). Dern not only kills the Duke on camera, he shoots him in the back!

Saw an interview with Bruce Dern years ago, and he told the story about the day that scene was filmed. Wayne is talking with Dern, and explains how he has never died on camera in such a way; and millions of Americans (mostly children) would hate Bruce Dern when they see the movie.

Bruce Dern said he was never more freaked out.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
If you Google search "John Wayne gets his ass kicked," you will get zero results. It just doesn't happen.
Adam Cartwright kicks John Wayne’s ass.

Google that in about 3 days. :biggrin:

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Adam Cartwright kicks John Wayne’s ass.

Google that in about 3 days. :biggrin:
You do know that Awhole was against Whites getting Jobs

I have no bias against anyone, Black White Spanish etc Welcome at my house.

But when someone says they shouldn't get a job because their White,F@#k Them.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

lol. But you love John Wayne?

"I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.. "I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people."

And on Native Americans:
I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them, if that's what you're asking. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.

Look man, I don't deify actors. If you pull back the curtain on every actor that ever acted, you'd hate every one of them based on your criteria for what constitutes a person worthy of your approval. Oh, and there's also the little known fact (to you, at least) that I could care less about Pernell Roberts. I've been sarcastic about him ever since I first mentioned him in this thread.

Everyone knows that Tom Mix is the original Western Badass.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

You had to take it there - didn't you.

Let's try to have a few off topic threads that don't get bastardized - eh?

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
lol. But you love John Wayne?

"I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.. "I don't believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people."

And on Native Americans:
I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them, if that's what you're asking. Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.

Look man, I don't deify actors. If you pull back the curtain on every actor that ever acted, you'd hate every one of them based on your criteria for what constitutes a person worthy of your approval. Oh, and there's also the little known fact (to you, at least) that I could care less about Pernell Roberts. I've been sarcastic about him ever since I first mentioned him in this thread.

Everyone knows that Tom Mix is the original Western Badass.

Been told stay on topic,so to be short Hell Yeah Tom Mix.lol

McQueen just didn't do many Westerns.He a Top 5 overall actor imho.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Been told stay on topic,so to be short Hell Yeah Tom Horn .lol

McQueen just didn't do many Westerns.He a Top 5 overall actor imho.

There fixed it. I don't know that Wick guy lol.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
You mean Mix. Early Western actor.
Don't know him either lol.

More serious note,phone auto corrected. That man must be way before my time.

Plus stuck on some McQueen black and whites tonight.