John Clayton: Rams are 10 win Wild Card team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Doesn't he live in Seattle and host a radio show up there?

At this point Seattle will be luckily to get in.

I think their national front man is Mike Sando...He's actually not too bad except when he devouring the nuts of the entire team, Pete Carroll and one of the richest men on the planet (Paul Allen)...

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I prefer John Clayton in cartoon form:
tumblr_mpwwnlVHak1rcm85no1_500.gif

The resemblance is uncanny, ain't it?!?
9John-Clayton.jpg

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
He must mean that the only games we win in this 5 game stretch is vs the cardinals and the 49ers, who are the worst teams left on our schedule. Also meaning we are not good enough to beat the Eagles, Hawks, and Titans...TOTAL lack of respect!
I mean, they’ve only beaten the Jaguars, Saints, and Cowboys (when they were playing well). Not to mention scored 30 or more 6 times this year. Why would that get any respect?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shocking their national pundit picks them.
But he says that he always sits on the visitors side during games so that he can appear to be objective..lol

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
On the radio show that follow Clayton's (Seattle ESPN) "Bob,Groz, & Tom", Clayton was a guest. One them was incredulous that he was actually picking the Hawks to win vs the Eagles and posed the scenario like this (or something like it) " So John, you're telling me that the Hawks have no run game and their offense totally relies on Russell Wilson AND the Legion of Boom is down to a gimpy Earl Thomas, and you think the Hawks will win?"

"Yes," said Clayton.

"I'll give you a chance to change your answer against an Eagles team with few injuries"

"Yes, the Hawks should win because the Eagles have played very few good teams. Plus, There were 8 Pro Bowl Players on the defense and now there are five. There are a couple of pro bowlers on the Oline. There is enough talent to win against the Eagles at CLink in cold weather" said the Alien (No one brings up that the Eagles play in a roofless stadium in the north east...lol)
"

"So you're telling me that you are giving up on the Seahawks season.." Clayton

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know McVay is too classy ... but I really wanna run the score up on the Seahawks put out foot on their throat and Don’t let off for three hours plus (and while we are flying home)

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I know McVay is too classy ... but I really wanna run the score up on the Seahawks put out foot on their throat and Don’t let off for three hours plus (and while we are flying home)

I don't like the sea chickens but I really want the Rams to run up the score on the forty whiners. I lived through the 17 straight losses until Warner and Faulk showed up.

:deadhorse:

socalrams90

Starter
McVay doesn't "run up the score" he just keeps rolling no matter what and if the score goes up so be it.

Ramzheart

Rookie
Wanna bet he predicted 9-7 before the Saints game? Let them keep under estimating this team, it will just make it sweeter for them in the end and make them look clueless..

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The Seahawks are going to get pounded by the Eagles. I expect 40+ gets dropped on them. After this weekend the Rams are going to be 2 up on the Seahawks.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You know when you're driving down the highway and someone in a maroon Buick is swerving back and forth going 20 miles below the speed limit, and you get all ticked and roll up on the guy only to see he's your favorite grandpa -- some nice old dude who really shouldn't have a license but you know he's way wiser than you so you shut he f up and get back in your lane.......
that's how I feel about John Clayton
Hate to say it then man but your grandpa needs to pull the hell over and toss someone the keys. Y'know - since we're using metaphors to describe Clayton. Here's another one. You know that vacuum that you really love but it looks like hell but you just can't get rid of it because it REALLY sucks? John Clayton is my old Electrolux.

And when the hell did you change your number? I texted you a picture of my dad with one of his longhorn steers on Thanksgiving and some fuck texted back as if I was sexting his daughter. PM me your new one.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope we go better than 11-5 but that's where I see us going. Wins against the last 3 division opponents and losses to Eagles and Titans. If we can squeak out a win against the Titans than we go 12-4 ..... God who would have thought we'd be talking about playoffs at this point in the season??? Man we killed it with the McVay hire.

I see maybe one loss. The Titans are not that good.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Crypt Keeper is a smug little man. I liked him a long time ago but that feud with Sean the asshat Salisbury exposed a side of Clayton that is indelibly etched in my mind. Clayton is a whimper, a fussy, and he is proving it once again by not wanting to miss off his Seattle fan base.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Crypt Keeper is a smug little man. I liked him a long time ago but that feud with Sean the asshat Salisbury exposed a side of Clayton that is indelibly etched in my mind. Clayton is a whimper, a fussy, and he is proving it once again by not wanting to miss off his Seattle fan base.

Ahh, that Salisbury fuckwit. I don't think I've hated a talking head more than this clown. Probably because of his "analysis" of the superbowl 36 game on sportscentre after the game. Espn went downhill quickly with other talking heads turning into shouting cocksuckers like this nobody.