John Clayton: Rams are 10 win Wild Card team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope we beat Seattle 38-0. Like most talking heads, Clayton doesn't have much insight to offer.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
haha, maybe.

Maybe we lose to the Titans because we'll be resting our starters ... who knows??

Suu...this is the second time you have suggested a loss to the titans. Now if you will excuse me, I will retrieve my dueling gloves homer Simpson borrowed and I will see you at sunrise on the battlefield....or a Wal-Mart parking lot, whichever is more convienent.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
The Seahawks are going to get pounded by the Eagles. I expect 40+ gets dropped on them. After this weekend the Rams are going to be 2 up on the Seahawks.
Not so sure about this. Clayton is wrong about the Rams, but he has a point about the Seahawks. They are still dangerous, especially at home.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I hope we beat Seattle 38-0. Like most talking heads, Clayton doesn't have much insight to offer.

You're showing mercy. I want a Raiders circa 2014 52-0 beatdown. I want those Seahags fans switching to their Patriots gear before halftime!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ahh, that Salisbury fuckwit. I don't think I've hated a talking head more than this clown. Probably because of his "analysis" of the superbowl 36 game on sportscentre after the game. Espn went downhill quickly with other talking heads turning into shouting cocksuckers like this nobody.

Yeah I hated Sean too. The feuding is never good for TV either. Like when Woodson constantly started on Faulk. Some guys can't handle differing opinions, and Woodson was more interested in a fight than doing his job well. We all knew who handled that best, Faulk is still broadcasting.

Salisbury couldn't handle a nerdy guy like Clayton making more money than him, much less being respected in the realm of football. Salisbury would attack Clayton straight up. He bullied the crap out of him. He was trying to bully Clayton off the air. I couldn't believe that it didn't get Sean fired. Instead it took him texting a dicpic of little Sean to a co-worker, for ESPN to show him the door. But through it all Clayton looked like the kid that got picked on, that went crying to the teacher. Marshall fought back calmly while maintaining a smile. It got Woodson even hotter. Clayton didn't have the intellectual ability to beat a moron like Salsbury.

But Damn, when Salsbury called Clayton the Crypt Keeper I tossed my cookies laughing. Clayton does resemble him.

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I hope we go better than 11-5 but that's where I see us going. Wins against the last 3 division opponents and losses to Eagles and Titans. If we can squeak out a win against the Titans than we go 12-4 ..... God who would have thought we'd be talking about playoffs at this point in the season??? Man we killed it with the McVay hire.

Why is everyone so worried about the mediocre Titans I'm believing thatscanwin all day

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
You're showing mercy. I want a Raiders circa 2014 52-0 beatdown. I want those Seahags fans switching to their Patriots gear before halftime!
Do you know that our very own Dave predicted that exact score in the "pick the score" thread back then?
That dude hit that one right on the head (y)

pididdy

UDFA
Name
Paul
Listening to listener's question segment, in which a fan asked "How many games will the Rams win the NFC West by?"

His co-host snorted before Clayton said "I can's say that the Rams will win the West by anything because I don't think they will win the West. I see them as a 10 win wild card team."

OK Here is my friggin beef, I cannot stand broadcasters who have never played sports at a high level or at all. Excuse my possible spelling issues when I mention 1. Clayton 2. Miles Simmons and FUCKING ANDREW SCICILANO THE PETER PAN ANNOUNCER WHO IS JUST TERRIBLE.

Ok, I want the Iggles to pound them into the freaking ground right now. I HATE THESE MOTHERFREAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QtU9oN3.gif
Listening to listener's question segment, in which a fan asked "How many games will the Rams win the NFC West by?"

His co-host snorted before Clayton said "I can's say that the Rams will win the West by anything because I don't think they will win the West. I see them as a 10 win wild card team."

Ok, I want the Iggles to pound them into the freaking ground right now. I HATE THESE MOTHERFREAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QtU9oN3.gif

QtU9oN3.gif

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ahh, that Salisbury fuckwit. I don't think I've hated a talking head more than this clown. Probably because of his "analysis" of the superbowl 36 game on sportscentre after the game. Espn went downhill quickly with other talking heads turning into shouting cocksuckers like this nobody.

Yeah, never liked Salisbury.
He was very skeptical and critical of the Rams when they were good.
He never amounted to anything in the NFL and followed suit in broadcasting.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Not so sure about this. Clayton is wrong about the Rams, but he has a point about the Seahawks. They are still dangerous, especially at home.
I agree about the HOME Field element. Not sure why the Rams seem to always face the Seattle in late December in Seattle might they someday change this standard NFL .

A big solid win would make this season truly special. The Hawks are not a healthy team going into a big game on prime-time. Many key injuries are listed today with them.

As you & I know that in these big games many time injured player hurt & damage themselves for a longer period. I just can not see the Eagle's D permitting this Wilson Unit offense with 3 ailing starting OL'ers to be effective to win.

The Eagles offense has a running game that can wear most any good team down & the injured Hawks will have issues going into the 4th quarter if there is a eagles 2 score lead & the Eagles do score often.

Seattle
Kam Chancellor SS Neck Out
Oday Aboushi G/T Shoulder Out
Duane Brown T Ankle Questionable
Jimmy Graham TE Ankle Questionable
Luke Willson TE Concussion N/A
D.J. Alexander LB Shoulder Questionable
Josh Forrest LB Foot Out
Dion Jordan DE NeckDoubtful
Bobby Wagner LB Hamstring Questionable
Michael Bennett DE Not Injury Related ?
Jeremy Lane CB Not Injury Related ?