Jets Inquire About Stacy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'd trade him for a 7th even. The dude will never see the field here anyway.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Yes!! Isn't Richardson with them. I didn't think Stacy would have any value but maybe we can get something in return. Jets would be one of few teams who need a RB and it looks like they haven't picked one.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I bet he would welcome a trade...it's getting a little crowded in the backfield. But the Rams need to get something big for him. Don't let him go wholesale.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd keep Zac on the team until Gurley is ready to start. I don't think that we'll get much for Zac... I'd rather keep him as insurance until Gurley is full speed.

WestCoastRam

Legend
At this point in the draft, I'd much prefer a pick a round earlier next year that what we could get this year. I was thinking best we could get is 7th next year but if we could get a 6th or - GASP! - a 5th, I'd love it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Get what you can and move on.
Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, Watts is a nice, young, versatile stable of backs.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
If the Jets get him, they should have a pretty good offense. I like when the Jets are good.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I'd keep Zac on the team until Gurley is ready to start. I don't think that we'll get much for Zac... I'd rather keep him as insurance until Gurley is full speed.
I see your point, but based upon Stacy's attitude and conduct, I think he well deserves a chance to play more regularly with another team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I see your point, but based upon Stacy's attitude and conduct, I think he well deserves a chance to play more regularly with another team.
Based on his past production as well. Ask Seattle.

RamBill

Legend
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagoner

Not much new on Zac Stacy front. Told Rams are trying to move him but might not get much action until later today if it happens.

UDFA
Random.. Love that this board takes you to new posts in threads you've viewed.
Awesome.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Gurley could conceivably miss the entire season, no reason to move Stacy unless we get a good deal for him.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Jets are up in like 7 more picks ... maybe we are underestimating Stacy's value and we find ourselves on the clock...