Jeff Fisher Post Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Defense has been playing good for last 5 seasons more or less. That's a winning feeling in Fisher land. Win-Loss record is only for fans. Their metrics and standards are different.

Fair enough. I'm glad I don't live in Fisher land if that's the case.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's infantile and makes the board unreadable.
But maybe that's just my hangup.

Agreed. But I thought you were asking what we would think if Goff played poorly and people here called him names. Sure it would not be good for the forum but personally I wouldn't take offense to it because that is just how some people are. I give new players and coaches some leeway usually. I stuck behind Jeff right up to the start of this season. Others wanted his head after two years. I'd be supporting Goff 100%. He would give mea new reason to get excited about the Rams, even if he does falter for a while.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Defense has been playing good for last 5 seasons more or less. That's a winning feeling in Fisher land. Win-Loss record is only for fans. Their metrics and standards are different.

Fisher really seems to be into the personal struggles. He doesn't care if Keenum is holding the team back. He just is concerned that Keenum is doing well within his own means. I get that feeling from him with every player...that 'they are all winners in my book' attitude. That only gets you so far in the NFL. Sooner or later you have to stop hugging guys and start threatening instead.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
On the Kendricks drop, i thought it was a foregone conclusion that he turned into the Sun and lost the ball. He gave the hand gesture walking off the field, and the Rams were driving with the Sunlight behind them in the 4th qtr. Look at the shadows. Not good conditions at all for the home team receivers to be blinded late in the afternoon. Not the first time i've noticed it this year. Does the Coliseum field run East West or North South?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Does the Coliseum field run East West or North South?
East West. If he was catching on East side of stadium (fewer fans there), then yes, sun could have potentially effected him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
East West. If he was catching on East side of stadium (fewer fans there), then yes, sun could have potentially effected him.
Thanks for confirmation. I thought so. That's a perplexing decision made 100 years ago.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
On the Kendricks drop, i thought it was a foregone conclusion that he turned into the Sun and lost the ball. He gave the hand gesture walking off the field, and the Rams were driving with the Sunlight behind them in the 4th qtr. Look at the shadows. Not good conditions at all for the home team receivers to be blinded late in the afternoon. Not the first time i've noticed it this year. Does the Coliseum field run East West or North South?
Not going to beat him up about this, but if you see the replay his eyes were wide open. He wasn't squinting as if the sun was in his eyes. I just think the ball got to him much faster than he had time to react.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame

giphy.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Well .... Next Up, J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets! The Rams are 9-4-0 Life-Time against them! 0-1 with Fishers as HC! I think we all remember that 27-13 Loss in 2012!
GO RAMS!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Well .... Next Up, J-E-T-S! Jets! Jets! Jets! The Rams are 9-4-0 Life-Time against them! 0-1 with Fishers as HC! I think we all remember that 27-13 Loss in 2012!
GO RAMS!!

The Jets are certainly beatable looking - even with a west coast team traveling east.

If we lose this'n though - things aren't going to get much easier with Miami and the Saints around the corner. Past those three games, we hit the tough part of the schedule.

:notsure: