Jeff Fisher Post Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Well, good to hear him going to bat for Kendricks. He did have a lot of good catches before that drop.
And it's like I thought. The ball got on him in a hurry and he just didn't have enough time to react to it and pull it in.
Shit happens.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Well, good to hear him going to bat for Kendricks. He did have a lot of good catches before that drop.
And it's like I thought. The ball got on him in a hurry and he just didn't have enough time to react to it and pull it in.
crap happens.

Agreed. Kendricks had a good game today on the whole. I'm not saying his drop was at all acceptable. It wasn't. But good to see Fisher got to bat for Lance. Even with the drop, I think Kendricks showed he still deserves to be a real part of the passing attack going forward.

If it wasn't Keenum at QB he might have been more likely to expect such a quick pass, too.... :/

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
So tired of his non committal answers. I know about coach speak, but I don't believe he knows how to fix the problems on the team. This is his squad through and though and they play dumb and undisciplined.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I liked the part where Lois Lane from the Daily Planet asked Jeff a question.

"Yes Lois"

"Superman is available to play QB for you next week. Will you play him?"

"Case is our starter. You can't blame this loss on him. We need to get more points on the board."

"Yes but Super--"

"Case is our starting QB. Period."

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I admire him for not letting one player be the scapegoat. I think the problem overall is in Fishers philosophy. I don't believe the O coordinators are truly allowed to do their thing. Several O coaching changes during Fisher era but relatively the same dull O remains. How is that similarity always popping up on his teams?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
How is that similarity always popping up on his teams?
Quarterback play. See, if people keep saying that this team will take off once Goff is inserted, then there can't be any other answer.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quarterback play. See, if people keep saying that this team will take off once Goff is inserted, then there can't be any other answer.

I don't think they're saying that at all.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Well maybe people are saying that but people saying things doesn't have any effect on what actually happens on the field. But I'd sure like to see a better QB in the game and find out if the O takes off or not and I'd be happy to say it wasn't Fisher after all if that were the case.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

When you turn the ball over and lose 13-10 there is a chance another QB, not just Goff, might be the difference. A couple big throws would have been all the difference.

Either way the offense needs a jump, a spark. I think it's a viable option at this point don't you?

TXRams86

The Infamous
Did my ears deceive me or were people actually asking him some hard questions? None of which he could actually answer of course.

"We'll look at the tape."

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would Goff make everyone better who's around him? the best franchise QB's do that, but will Goff? We won't know until he gets in there. We do know Case isn't that guy, even though he plays his heart out.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Can't listen now... But I'm pretty sure he's saying the same shit he always says. "liked the effort, look at the tape, they're a good team, we'll fix it..." etc etc etc

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Either way the offense needs a jump, a spark. I think it's a viable option at this point don't you?
Sure. I'm all for trying new things.
I'm the one who suggested giving Benny a start and/or more reps.
I've also said quite a few times now that it's probably time to start the kid.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Is he going to make any changes? We have lost 4 straight and playoffs are unrealistic at this point.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
He was definitely a little less committed to saying Keenum was the starter next week.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I just hope people are as critical of Goff *when* he makes shitty throws or bad reads.
That would be the fair and objective thing to do. Regardless of whether or not he's a rookie.
He shares one thing in common with Keenum. He's a Ram and (will be) the starting QB. Let's call him shit too when he struggles.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Fisher-Postgame-BINGO-1.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
At 3-5 and the season all but gone don't rush him now the ship has sailed. give him a series here and there if indeed you think he is ready otherwise clipboard jockey it is. We have a whole lot more on the plate than a QB issue.