Jeff Fisher AM 710 Show Cancelled?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't be a tease! Spill the beans
Just was talking about how disappointed they all were....letting down the fans...I wish I had the link...He said an interesting thing...he said, it takes a month to a month in a half (6 to 8 weeks) to really tell what a team needs to add in the offseason. Thought to myself, oh really...

Didn't speak much other than how he started...GA at Auburn cause he was scrappy in a "board drill"...and talked about some Goff plays..how he's growing...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Les was asked why the running game hasn't been what it was built to be...
Les said what we've all been saying. No revelations here. Mentioned how *TG was an unknown variable coming in last year. But after teams realized he was legit, they began to gameplan for him. So you "saw it" beginning last year at the end of the season and it's carried over to this year. So teams are forcing the passing game to beat them.*

My question is why they wouldn't do anything to fix the issue if they KNEW it was an issue?

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
My guess would be that they moved the show over to Tuesday due to the Lakers game and had Snead fill in because Fisher and the gang were back in practice today. Not due to a hot seat. Just my opinion though. Interesting to hear from Snead every once in a while. Probably eases Jeff's stress and gives us a bit of fresh air.

FRO

Legend
I always have problems understanding Snead. His analogies are normally odd.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Dont take it out on tbe Lakers cause you gotta be up so early for work :sneaky:
Jordan
michael-jordan_400x400.jpg

Not Jordan
0355b111f926efc9bcb44ba866bf7dbe_400x400.jpeg

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Les was asked why the running game hasn't been what it was built to be...
Les said what we've all been saying.

So teams are forcing the passing game to beat them.*

My question is why they wouldn't do anything to fix the issue if they KNEW it was an issue?
Like a passing game coach and draft WR and TE?

Didn't work to the level needed but it was an effort to add a passing element.

Dang, forgot about that Goff guy too.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Like a passing game coach and draft WR and TE?

Didn't work to the level needed but it was an effort to add a passing element.

Dang, forgot about that Goff guy too.
I understand that. But how many targets/games played do the rookie WR and TE have?

Expecting rookies to help balance thr offense isnt exactly a great plan. And Goff was standing on the sidelines with a clipboard half the season.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Boras....did he know how to handle it last year? Check the stats...Offense was getting worse & worse AFTER Foles...who was historically horrible.

Interesting to hear from Snead every once in a while.
Snead will be hosting again next week..wonder why???

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Boras....did he know how to handle it last year? Check the stats...Offense was getting worse & worse AFTER Foles...who was historically horrible.

This one actually makes sense for him to host next week. Short week - Tuesday's the installation day for the game plan for the Thursday night game in Seattle.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I understand that. But how many targets/games played do the rookie WR and TE have?

Expecting rookies to help balance thr offense isnt exactly a great plan. And Goff was standing on the sidelines with a clipboard half the season.

It has been their pattern to throw picks and bodies at the problem areas; see Oline from last year for example.

Not a great plan maybe, but it was a plan, it was an effort to fix an identified problem.

QB was an issue for 3 years. Goff is a fix, if not an immediate fix.

To say they wouldn't do anything is not accurate.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs. Sorry.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It has been their pattern to throw picks and bodies at the problem areas; see Oline from last year for example.

Not a great plan maybe, but it was a plan
Is it, or is it not a great plan? I don't mine the double down attempt...But do it in a year where that area is relatively DEEP....Like the TE/DL/S class of this year....that year where there are several tackles & guards...yeah, that's the time to grab 2 or 3...The QB year...the db year...

FRO

Legend

Snead will be hosting again due to a short week.

Going back to Boras/Keenum. There was zero reason to retain either going into the year. Neither showed anything at the end of 2015 to warrant another opportunity.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg

Hope he is better prepared than last night. What little I listened to seemed very awkward. The 800 lb. elephant in the room was never addressed, and seemed like no one wanted to bring it up.