Jeff Fisher AM 710 Show Cancelled?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams77

Starter
Every week this year on Monday night the Jeff Fisher Show has aired on AM 710 ESPN. I'm assuming it has been cancelled since it was not on tonight-anyone know or care?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

haven't listened to it since after week 2 in 2013. it took me only a year to tire of his bs.

that was the atlanta game where the rams were only able to score points in their hurry up offense. he was asked why doesn't he use that offense more often and he said he wasn't gonna use it because it puts the d in a bad position with so many quick 3 and outs. this was after a game where d rich ran into the oline on the first two downs and 3rd and long was a pass short of the sticks. you couldn't get any quicker 3 and outs.

so, in other words, his words are worthless.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It woulda been Thunderdome if they took calls...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard it was moved from the 7-10 to the 6-10 or 5-11
Lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read that Snead is taking over the show.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After last week? Why in the world would Jeff Fisher subject himself to that kind of punishment?

In all seriousness, I have to give him credit for that!

Mr. Kroenke: Think for a moment why Jeff wouldn't want to hit the airwaves right about now... just think about it for a moment.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
Every week this year on Monday night the Jeff Fisher Show has aired on AM 710 ESPN. I'm assuming it has been cancelled since it was not on tonight-anyone know or care?
Not sure,but I bet jeff won't be taking any callers on it.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
After last week? Why in the world would Jeff Fisher subject himself to that kind of punishment?

In all seriousness, I have to give him credit for that!

Mr. Kroenke: Think for a moment why Jeff wouldn't want to hit the airwaves right about now... just think about it for a moment.

I remember Rich Brooks, Dick Vermeil, and even Mike Martz coming on the radio when times were tough. I remember Frank Cusamano even crying during Rich Brooks last show about him not possibly coming back as HC. Vermeil in the earlier days of his tenure was great on the coaches show. He'd take callers no matter praise or criticism, as they were they fans and paying customers. He would also tell the critics that he thanked them and how they were working on getting a problem solved. He would also tell the critics how much he appreciated them. I miss those days.

That said, I don't ever recall Linehan or Spags even having a show? I could be wrong..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Any chance we could get Laker games to coincide with the last 4 Rams games?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Jeff Fisher show was tonight. Les Snead was the guest host....very interesting