Jared Goff (2018) vs Chris Simms (career)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Simms had a non-career, all about nothing
train
I always thought nighttrain was a mediocre poster, and his mother dresses him funny... ~ Chris Simms

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Chris Simms needs to get laid. I doubt anyone - woman, man, or non-binary - would want him, though.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Chris Simms' go-to pickup line: "hi my name is Chris have you heard of my Dad?"

dang

Legend
Papa Simms had a good pro football career. Junior always had to carry someone else’s jock strap going back to his college days. I don’t think he would even be listened to if not for his dads name.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Papa Simms had a good pro football career. Junior always had to carry someone else’s jock strap going back to his college days. I don’t think he would even be listened to if not for his dads name.

People listen to what he says?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Chris Simms is the idiot son of a window licking hayseed. Why would I care what that fucktard has to say?

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Both Simm's have always thought to high of themselves and their opinions. I can't stand listening to either

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
What I want to know is .. what has Chris Simms done that even warrants him having these spots as an "analyst"? As mentioned... his own career was a failure so ...

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I want to know is .. what has Chris Simms done that even warrants him having these spots as an "analyst"? As mentioned... his own career was a failure so ...

Sometimes players who struggle because of relatively low (by NFL standards) physical skills can be excellent commentators since they pick out issues and can read the teams well.

Sometimes it's just they're dumb as two bags of rocks, and shouldn't be allowed to be on TV. That's Chris Simms case.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Sometimes players who struggle because of relatively low (by NFL standards) physical skills can be excellent commentators since they pick out issues and can read the teams well.

Sometimes it's just they're dumb as two bags of rocks, and shouldn't be allowed to be on TV. That's Chris Simms case.

A good example for your first 'ex-player turned commentator' is Dan Orlovsky. I can't believe how much I enjoy his cut ups of tape.

dang

Legend
A good example for your first 'ex-player turned commentator' is Dan Orlovsky. I can't believe how much I enjoy his cut ups of tape.
I was skeptical of his credibility at first but I now find Orlovsky compelling and insightful.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I was skeptical of his credibility at first but I now find Orlovsky compelling and insightful.

I feel like you can tell the guy studied with Peyton he just never really put it all together on the field (and he owns up to that).