Jared Goff (2018) vs Chris Simms (career)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was originally going compare the careers of Simms vs Goff, since Simms is such an opinionated asshat about how mediocre Goff is, the f*ck.

Jared Goff (2018)
4688 yards; 32 TD's; 12 INTS

Chris Simms (career)
3117 yards; 12 TD's; 18 INT's

Well, Simms is kicking Goff ass in regard to interceptions! Takin a look at Chris Simms...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Chris Simms... Poster child for living off his Daddy's name. Dude is straight garbage and even worse in the media than he was as a QB which is saying a LOT.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpdQOuT0snc

Bla Bla Bla....Blah bla bla.... bla bla bla bla blaaaaaa blaaaa
giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
Not that Goff would do it but,....

It would be funny to see Goff doing a Chris Simms impression and analysis with his top shirt botton closed. He could do both Simms' QB tape and critiques.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpdQOuT0snc

Bla Bla Bla....Blah bla bla.... bla bla bla bla blaaaaaa blaaaa
giphy.gif

Sims arguements are so far removed from reality that it screams jealousy of. Goff.

He makes the False debunked argument that a QB needs to be “athletic”. And therefore Goff’s lack of athleticism bumps him down the list.

Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Kurt Warner and all the other Greats are laughing you off the stage you clown.

He falsely states Goff’s last 6 games were bad. Reallly? Did you watch the Cowboys game or the Saints game? Games in which Goff’s top WR Kupp and starting RB Gurley were hurt?

He wants to call Goff a system QB but seems to forget that Montana and Brady are also system QB’s. QB’s that are considered the Greatest of all time.

Trubinsky more potential than Goff? Hahhahahahhaha.

Sims is a laughing stock.Then he wants to make up more lies and pretend there will be controversy whether the Rams want to sign Goff long term.

What an Idiot.

So the Rams are going to Quable about paying the man who was the youngest QB ever to win an NFC Championship game, who’s been to the Pro Bowl every season he has started, Who’s lead the #1 offense over the last two years?

Yea why would the Rams spend money on that QB?

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I was originally going compare the careers of Simms vs Goff, since Simms is such an opinionated asshat about how mediocre Goff is, the f*ck.

Jared Goff (2018)
4688 yards; 32 TD's; 12 INTS

Chris Simms (career)
3117 yards; 12 TD's; 18 INT's

Well, Simms is kicking Goff ass in regard to interceptions! Takin a look at Chris Simms...

Not to mention, those stats don't even get into what an incredible choker Simms was in college, and how many times he threw back-breaking, soul-crushing INT's to ruin Texas's chances to win games. Unlike Goff, Simms had plenty of talent around him in college and still was a failure. Nobody wept for him here in Austin when his time was up.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Since I discovered the internet I have been blessed with not having to listen to these dumb asses on ESPN or NFL network!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Chris Simms is just upset because the only thing his peanut brain could handle over the headset was Gruden calling the play, anything else and he probably would have stood there at the line going "I THINK THEY'RE IN SINGLE HIGH SAFETY SO LOOK TO THE Z RECEIVER TO BE OPEN IN THE... WAIT NO... DON'T SAY THAT PART... NOT THAT PART EITHER YOU IDIOT... THE ENTIRE FIELD CAN HEAR YOU SCREAMING JUST SHUT........ Coach, what do I do now? What's a delay of game penalty?"

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When it come to Simms evaluating QB's, he said Paxton Lynch would be a better QB than Goff before the 2016 draft. That should tell you all you need to know. The Broncos moved up to draft Lynch in the first round and he didn't make it to year 3. He wasn't even employed last year. Now he's 3rd on the depth chart in Seattle behind Geno Smith. While Goff is a two time pro bowler and NFC champion with back to back 100 QB rating seasons. Not to mention 24-7 in the regular season.

Simms and Florio were the ones opining that Goff won't be extended. McVay shot that down when he said there is zero percent chance he won't be. I wonder if they'll stand by those opinions. Which in essence would be calling McVay a liar or saying he doesn't know what he's doing. If they're not as stupid as they seem they should just quit while they're behind. We'll see if they double down on their claims.

dang

Legend
Let it motivate Goff. I do want to see some improvement. One more banner year and he will shut ALL the hack analysts the F up.

TexasRam

Legend
The Apple don’t fall far from the tree.

Chris Sims:
Highest TD season: 10 TD’s

Daddy Sims: (14 year Career)
Highest TD Season: 22 TD’s
Average:14 TD’s

Jared Goff:
First full season: 28 TD
Second full season 32 TD